HDMI Female Jack to DVI D Dual Link Male Adapter
High performance connection between HDMI and DVI components and cables makes for very easy hookups. HDMI, is top quality high-definition digital audio/video standard, and is compatible with all digital video connection, DVI. So, if you've got DVI components (such as a DVD player, cable box, HDTV tuner with DVI outputs) in your system and buy a new HDMI-capable component (like Plasma TV or projector), compatibility is guaranteed.
- This adapter works and is compatible with any standard male HDMI cable
- Making the switch to HDMI with the use of the adapters instantly improves your home theater experience
- One year manufacturer's warranty
HDMI is used on:
- Cable TV
- Satellite STB's (Set Top Boxes)
- Display devices - HDTV's, LCD's, Projectors, Plasmas, DVD players, Blue Ray Players, HD DVD players, the Playstation 3 and the new version of the Xbox 360.
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- Bandwidth up to 5 Gigabytes per second
|NQP-HDI-9200||HDI Female Jack to DVI D Dual Link Male Adapter||0.1 lb|
Facts about HDMI:
- HDMI is the new standard and is here to stay
- When using devices that support it, you are able to use just one cable for both the audio and video connections
- HDMI is continues to advance technologically however maintains its compatibility with old versions
- Compact size means you can fit more connectors in a limited space such as on the back of your receiver allowing a receiver to have on-board HDMI switching
- No locking mechanism connector means it is easily pull out by accident
- HDCP copy protection does not allow conversion to analog for compatibility with older HDTV's and other displays.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!