HDMI Female Jack to DVI D Dual Link Male Adapter
High performance connection between HDMI and DVI components and cables makes for very easy hookups. HDMI, is top quality high-definition digital audio/video standard, and is compatible with all digital video connection, DVI. So, if you've got DVI components (such as a DVD player, cable box, HDTV tuner with DVI outputs) in your system and buy a new HDMI-capable component (like Plasma TV or projector), compatibility is guaranteed.
- This adapter works and is compatible with any standard male HDMI cable
- Making the switch to HDMI with the use of the adapters instantly improves your home theater experience
- One year manufacturer's warranty
HDMI is used on:
- Cable TV
- Satellite STB's (Set Top Boxes)
- Display devices - HDTV's, LCD's, Projectors, Plasmas, DVD players, Blue Ray Players, HD DVD players, the Playstation 3 and the new version of the Xbox 360.
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- Bandwidth up to 5 Gigabytes per second
|NQP-HDI-9200||HDI Female Jack to DVI D Dual Link Male Adapter||0.1 lb|
Facts about HDMI:
- HDMI is the new standard and is here to stay
- When using devices that support it, you are able to use just one cable for both the audio and video connections
- HDMI is continues to advance technologically however maintains its compatibility with old versions
- Compact size means you can fit more connectors in a limited space such as on the back of your receiver allowing a receiver to have on-board HDMI switching
- No locking mechanism connector means it is easily pull out by accident
- HDCP copy protection does not allow conversion to analog for compatibility with older HDTV's and other displays.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables