What's special about this adapter?
- Converts HDMI cable to a DVI connection so you are able to plug your HDMI cable into a DVI D Dual Link Jack
- Quick and easy, there is no "conversion" other than changing the connector type for a new viewing experience
- High quality adapters are designed to meet or exceed your highest high definition multimedia requirements so that your signal is of the highest quality
- Click for More Features
High performance connection between HDMI and DVI components and cables makes for very easy hookups. HDMI, is top quality high-definition digital audio/video standard, and is compatible with all digital video connection, DVI. So, if you've got DVI components (such as a DVD player, cable box, HDTV tuner with DVI outputs) in your system and buy a new HDMI-capable component (like Plasma TV or projector), compatibility is guaranteed.
|NQP-HDI-9200||HDI Female Jack to DVI D Dual Link Male Adapter||0.1 lb|
- This adapter works and is compatible with any standard male HDMI cable
- Making the switch to HDMI with the use of the adapters instantly improves your home theater experience
- One year manufacturer's warranty
HDMI is used on:
- Cable TV
- Satellite STB's (Set Top Boxes)
- Display devices - HDTV's, LCD's, Projectors, Plasmas, DVD players, Blue Ray Players, HD DVD players, the Playstation 3 and the new version of the Xbox 360.
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- Bandwidth up to 5 Gigabytes per second
Facts about HDMI:
- HDMI is the new standard and is here to stay
- When using devices that support it, you are able to use just one cable for both the audio and video connections
- HDMI is continues to advance technologically however maintains its compatibility with old versions
- Compact size means you can fit more connectors in a limited space such as on the back of your receiver allowing a receiver to have on-board HDMI switching
- No locking mechanism connector means it is easily pull out by accident
- HDCP copy protection does not allow conversion to analog for compatibility with older HDTV's and other displays.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030