What's special about this coupler?
- Allows you to join two standard HDMI cables for extending the length of the cable without having to change the existing cabling
- Quickly and easily connects HDMI components to your HDTV
- Use for connecting digital audio/video sources such as personal computers, video game consoles, and AV receivers to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors, and digital televisions
- Click for More Features
This coupler is plug and play so it's quick and easy to install without the use of special tools. Just plug standard HDMI cables into either end and you then have a longer cable. Our world is being seen more and more through an HD lens. These couplers allow you to extend your HD world.
|NQP-HDI-9350||HDMI Female to HDMI Female Connector||0.1 lbs|
- It is ideal when you need to change a HDMI male to female connector
- Compatible with all popular HDTV formats
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
HDMI has the capacity to support existing high-definition video formats (720p, 1080i, and even 1080p). It also has the flexibility to support enhanced definition formats such as 480p, as well as standard definition formats such as NTSC or PAL.
|Connector||HDMI Female to HDMI Female|
|Compatibility||All popular HDMI formats|
Is this the coupler that is needed if you want to connect two HDMI cables together?
HDMI cables have male connections and this coupler has female connections on it. So this adapter will allow you to connect two HDMI cables to make them into a single long cable.
The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. It represents a digital alternative to consumer analog standards such as Radio Frequency (RF) coaxial cable, composite video, S-Video, SCART, component video, D-Terminal, and VGA. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray Disc players, personal computers, video game consoles, and AV receivers to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors, and digital televisions.
Why Use HDMI Over Existing Analog Interfaces?
Quality: HDMI transfers uncompressed digital audio and video for the highest, crispest image quality.
All-Digital: By using HDMI you are assured an all-digital signal of video without the losses associated with analog interfaces and their unnecessary digital-to-analog conversions.
Low-Cost: HDMI is a cost effective solution which provides the quality and functionality of a digital interface while also supporting uncompressed video formats.
Audio: HDMI is compatible with multiple audio formats, from standard stereo to multi-channel surround-sound.
Ease-of-Use: HDMI brings together video and multi-channel audio into a single cable, eliminating the cost, complexity, and confusion of multiple cables currently used in A/V systems.
Intelligence: HDMI supports two-way communication between the video source (such as a DVD player) and the DTV, enabling new functionality.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts