What's special about this DVI adapter?
- Converts DVI cable end to HDMI for use with DVI cables so you can plug them into HDMI jacks
- Gives you the ability to connect your older DVI cables to the newer HDMI equipment for an updated experience
- Molded, rubberized plastic housing combined with gold plated connectors, assure long life use and maximum conductivity
- Click for More Features
This adapter is the perfect solution connecting your older media components to the newer HDMI technology. The NQP-HDI-9100 allows you to connect DVI devices to HDMI devices whether that's for DVD, satellite boxes, LCD, projectors, plasma or HDTV. More
|NQP-HDI-9100||DVI Dual Link Female Jack to HDMI Male Adapter||0.3 lb|
You will be able to transmit all ATSC HDTV standards and support 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements. That means that when technology runs ahead you will be able to keep up without costly upgrades. The 24K gold plated contacts to deliver optimum signal transfer, conductivity and durability.
The combination of HDMI male connector on one end and DVI-D female connector on the other end of this adapter makes your existing DVI devices 100% compatible with HDMI devices for the video signals.
- The functionality of the slotted thumbscrews allows for easy installation in tight spaces
- The perfect choice for use not only with televisions but projectors and others video equipment
- Allows for the interface of DVI-D only devices to HDMI-ready devices using a HDMI connection
- 1-year warranty
- DVI-D dual link, compatible with DVI-D analog and digital, dual link double width as single link
- DVI-D Adapter convert to HDMI
- High speed and safety data transfer
- 19 Pin Male HDMI Connector
- 24K Gold contacts
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030