Automatic HDMI Switches
Theses auto-switches can sense when the power to a particular device is on and will switch to signal from that unit as a result. To change the source signal, either select the desired source on the remote, or press the select button on the front of the unit; including IR remote. The remotes have numbers on them to further simplify use.
- Routes high definition video and digital audio from any one of the sources to an HD display
- Each of the inputs works with the connections of the high definition video sources simultaneously, and is compatible with HD-DVD, HD CATV, PS3, Xbox360 and more
- High resolution and full color is yours with 12-bit Deep Color and full 1080p resolution
- Technologically sound and supports HDMI 1.3b for the latest advances
- High performance up to 2.5 Gbps
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- This is a 5 input and 1 output high performance mini HDMI Switcher
- Supports 25 meters HDMI cable on both ends of the switcher
|Input Video Signal:||0.5-1.0 volts p-p|
|Input DDC Signal:||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Output Video:||HDMI1.3b and HDCP1.0/1.1|
|VGA Video formats:||640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1920x1200|
|DTV/HDTV Video formats:||480p/i, 576p/i, 720p, 1080p/i|
|Frequency:||Up to 250 MHz|
|Vertical Frequency Range:||60Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth:||2.5 Gpbs / 250 MHz|
|Operating Temperature:||32° F to 158°F (0° to 70°)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature:||-10° to +80°|
|Storage Humidity:||5% to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply:||5V DC@2A|
|Converter Unit Approvals:||UL, CE, FCC|
|Power Supply Approvals:||UL,CE, FCC|
|NQP-HDI-4151||5x1 Auto Switch||7-3/4" L x 3-3/4" W x 1" H||2.2 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!