CAT5e or CAT6 to HDMI Converter / Extender
The Quest CAT5E/CAT6 to HDMI Converter allows you to run your HDTV display up to 200 feet from the output source using cables you already have in your home theater making an upgrade to HDTV simple and hassle free.
This converter works with high-definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format.
Transmits: 720p resolution up to 200 ft; 1080ip up to 165 ft; 1080p up to 100 ft.
- Two-piece set (one transmitter and one receiver unit) to avoid using too many parts or pieces
- Power is transmitted from the cables you connect to source device or with the use of the included AC adapter
- Zero signal loss is what you get when your A/V signals are transmitted digitally over the CAT5e or CAT6 cables, so you are watching the picture as it should be
- Reduces the amount of EMI/RFI so nothing ruins your home theater experience
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Cable Compatibility||CAT5e and CAT6|
|Single Link Range||720p resolution: up to 200ft
1080p resolution: up to 100ft
1080ip resolution: up to 165 ft
|Input/Output Connector Type||HDMI (19 pin - Type A) Female|
|Link Connector||RJ-45 shielded|
|Power Consumption||0.12 Watts (maximum)|
|Power Supply||5 V DC|
|Dimensions (receiver/transmitter)||3-1/4" L x 7/8" H x 1-3/4" W|
|NQP-HDI-5201||Quest CAT5e/CAT6 to HDMI Converter||0.95 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!