Pull Elbow Overhead Cable Management Tool
The Pull Elbow™ is a well-designed, innovative cable routing solution that can be used in virtually any environment. If you are looking for a tool that will provide a safe bend radius for fiber optics and other sensitive data cabling, this item is perfect. Mount this product using one of many possible mounting methods (screws, nails, ties or beam clamps) to suit your application, indoors or outdoors.
- Non-metallic, non-conductive PVC construction is safe for all cable types
- You can pull up to (25) Category 5e sized cables at once for fast installation
- For faster, smoother pulling, it is recommended to rub the inside of the Pull Elbow with a household candle to coat with wax
- Contains mounting holes and surfaces for screws, nails, ties, and beam clamps, granting you the freedom to choose the method that best fits your facility
- Thick, heavy duty plastic construction stands up to the heat, dust, and abrasive conditions of heavy industrial environments
|Mounting Options||Screws, Nails, Beam Clamps, Heavy Duty Cable Ties|
|PULL-LBO||Pull Elbow Overhead Cable Support||Overall: 11.25"L x 11.25"W x 3.5"H
Cable pass-through: 2" dia
|1.5 lbs (0.68 Kg)|
No Manuals Available -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!