What's special about this floor tape?
- Engineered with a heavy acrylic adhesive that strengthens with time and heat for superior bond
- Pro 15 complies with OSHA guidelines requiring non-slip protection on hazardous surfaces in the work area
- An aggressive adhesive helps this 35 mil thick tape adapt to irregular surfaces for the ultimate in slip protection
- Click for More Features
Pro 15 is a slip resistant tape with an abrasive grain coated plastic film. The one-sided pressure sensitive adhesive is protected by a removable liner. Just remove the liner, then apply to a clean surface, apply pressure to the adhesive and done.
|PTS-PRO-15-GRIT-2x60-BK||Black||2" W x 60'||1 lb||1|
|PTS-PRO-15-GRIT-2x15-GL||Glow||2" W x 15'||1 lb||1|
|PTS-PRO-15-GRIT-2x60-6CS-BK||Black||2" W x 60' (per roll)||28 lbs||6|
|PTS-PRO19-GRIT-260-GL||Glow||2" W x 60'||1 lb||1|
This multi-purpose sand coated tape increases safety in slippery areas and warns customers, employees, and visitors of possible risks. Pro 15 marking tape is offered in glow in the dark for greater visibility, and can be used in conjunction with cord covers.
- Prevents slips and falls, and is great for stairs, ramps, pool areas, painted wood, painted metal, concrete, exercise equipment, etc.
- Grid tape adheres to surface to improve its coefficient of friction; great for skateboards, scooters, boats, warehouses, or to minimize risk in slippery areas
- Nonslip tape comes in two different colors: Black and Glow-in-the-Dark
- Powerful adhesion to Stainless Steel with 80oz per inch immediately and 120 oz per inch in 24 hours
- Glow-in-the-Dark reflective tape provides visibility when the lights go out. Great for theatres and stages where lighting constantly changes
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
|Backing||Abrasive grain coated plastic film|
|Adhesion to Steel||80oz/in immediate, 120oz/in 24 hours|
|Total Tape Thickness||35 mil|
|Temperature Resistance||Apply at 50º F|
|Maximum Service Temperature||150º F/-20º F|
|Storage Life||1 year at 72º F/50% relative humidity|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Home Safety Checklist
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts