Wondering how to take the perfect Selfie? Here are 7 great tips for how to make the partnership between you and your camera.
Seven tips for the perfect selfies:
1. Be confident.
2. Take a picture of yourself first with the front facing camera.
3. Make sure you have good lighting
4. Make sure nothing weird is going on in the background. Also if it’s in your bathroom, put away the drying underwear.
5. Steady your arm
6. Take a couple of photo’s. Don’t be afraid to take more than one photo, so you can choose the best one.
7. Use the filters on your phone to edit.
The number 1 reason refrigerator’s are returned back to the store is because it doesn’t fit the space at home.
How to avoid this mistake? Here are the questions you must answer before going out to buy a refrigerator
1. Measure twice, buy once
2. Mark out any restricting obstacles, larger fridges have a wider door swing while double door side-by-side refrigerators have narrower doors.
3. How much space do you need? Is Energy saving a priority? What about a Water and Ice Dispenser? Will you need door bins sized for gallon milk jugs?
4. And most importantly, an easy delivery and return option offered by the store.
This wall outlet plate configuration information guide will cover light switch covers; combination devices, receptacles, timers, USB charger devices, fan speed switches, specialty light switch covers, anywhere switches, wall plates and wall jacks.
Wall plate covers are a vital part of a home. Determining the right configuration for your wall plates is 1 of the 3 vital steps when choosing the right wall plate for your home. Don’t worry, getting it right is pretty easy once you know what to look for.
Choosing the right wall plate covers can be done in these 3 easy steps:
1. Determine the configuration of the wall plate for the application purpose it will fill and taking stock of what is already installed..
2. Choose a style that suits your taste and budget.
3. Measure twice and cut once. Choose the right size for your outlet covers (standard, midway/midsize, oversize/jumbo) #measure2-cut1
Let’s get to it!
Complete Wall Plate Configuration Guide
definition: wall outlet plates come in a wide variety of configurations to fit the existing electrical outlet design, new applications will also require new outlets installed, switches, toggles and outlets.
Single Outlet Receptacle:
Single Outlet Wall Plate Covers:
|single outlet wall plate||lampholder||Self locking lid|
Duplex Outlet Receptacles:
Duplex Outlet Wall Plate Covers
Toggle Light Switches
|AC switch||Watertight switch||Dimmer dial|
Rocker / Decorator Outlets Switches
Decorator and Rocker Outlet Plate Covers
Coax Outlet and Coax Wall Plate
|Coax outlet||Coax plate cover||Coax cable|
Phone Jack Outlet and Phone Jack Plate
|Phone jack plate||RJ11 connector||RJ11 cable|
Blank Outlets and Blank Plates
|Blank wall outlet||Blank toggle switch||Blank faceplate|
Push Button Switch and Push Button Wall Plate
|Push button Switch||Red panic button|
Despard Wall Outlets and Despard Wall Plates
|Stacked toggle/despard switches||Despard wall plate cover|
|Single gang wall plate||2 gang wall plate||3 gang wall plate|
|4 gang wall plate cover||5 gang wall plate cover||6 gang wall plate cover|
Combination Wall Outlets
|Switch / Outlet||Toggle / Outlet||Switch / Pilot Light|
|USB / Outlet||Guide Light / Outlet||Guide Light / Switch|
|GFCI /Switch/ GFI Outlet|
Combination Wall Plate Covers
|Toggle / Outlets||Toggle / Decorative||Phone / Decorative|
|Decorative / Duplex Outlet||Toggle / Telephone Cable||Duplex Outlet / Single|
Combination Blank Plate Outlet Covers
|Single / Blank||Duplex Outlet / Blank||Toggle / Blank|
|Decorative Rocker / Blank|
More combinations and wall plate covers can be found here: http://www.cableorganizer.com/wall-plates/
Looking for solutions to common DIY problems: http://www.fixya.com/tags/acd1i_despard_switch/browse/leviton
Did you find this arttcle useful? If so please hit the like button and let google know. Thank you!!!!!
Please post any questions you have below about wall plate covers and I’ll be happy to help.
Barbershops are important because they talk you out of these catastrophes!
Measure Twice, Cut Once. Unless it’s Halloween or Pirate day, Use a barber.
Ask the experts #measure2-cut1: Getting it right. According to The Art of Manliness Sculpting your beard is best left in the hands of a professional barber rather than the cute hairdresser at Supercuts. They’ll do things with an electric number 2 razor – like taper the lines, and shape the chin and advise you whether you should keep the cheeks shorter than the goatee area.
All things I don’t understand, but if you have a beard and a social life – they are vitally important. Go to the place that understands manly follicles best – The American Barbershop.
Getting it right for small spaces #Measure2-Cut1.
How to choose the perfect toilet model for your bathroom, here are 2 great tips:
1. Measure your available space. That means mark out with gaffers tape walking area, and door opening area to see how much available space you have to install your toilet.
2. Consider your other options. There are a wide range of toilets, with different efficiency an eco-friendly options. In fact you can even choose flush power, toilet height, bowl shape and wall mounted.
Measure Twice, Cut Once. Spelling is extra important when you are getting a tattoo.
Getting it right
Choose your tattoo SOBER. Google the text or type it into a word document and hit spell check. Print it out then take it to your tattoo artist for a consult. Consults are free, it’s the tattoo that costs money. Read it over and decide the next week. Yes, wait a whole week before you get it. That way you can catch any errors and you’ll know spontaneity and impulse didn’t give you a permanent spelling error.
Wondering how to keep your hands clean while you’re getting dirty in the garden?
Getting it right
Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom? Why not re-purpose your old kitchen or bathroom sink as convenient outdoor wall sink. It will provide the perfect place re-potting plants and seedlings, washing just harvested vegetables and of course washing used garden tools before putting them away.
Short on space? Not the gardening type? Or no sink available? There are also hose reel holders to suit any garden wall.