QR codes are about to make your social media life easier. Get customers to check-in at your business by displaying an attractive QR code for them to scan while they wait in your reception area. It’s a neat idea. Who knows they might even be tempted to review your company on Google+. Other uses are to provide the WiFi access code to grant access to the internet. This is definitely an idea we want to try at CableOrganizer.com, it would be really cool to try it with a label printer.
Check out the original post here: ubergizmo
That’s right, the entire week of November 25th through November 29th, take advantage of Black Friday Deals. No waiting in lines, setting up tents, carrying chairs or sleeping bags. The deals are HERE, for the whole week, with new deals made available daily! so make sure to check back! Don’t miss out on important things like family time or indigestion, as a matter of fact, you’ll never even have to leave your house! Click on the link below and Happy Shopping!
So many deals! We can’t fit them all in one blog post!
Wondering how to take the perfect Selfie? Here are 7 great tips for how to make the partnership between you and your camera.
Seven tips for the perfect selfies:
1. Be confident.
2. Take a picture of yourself first with the front facing camera.
3. Make sure you have good lighting
4. Make sure nothing weird is going on in the background. Also if it’s in your bathroom, put away the drying underwear.
5. Steady your arm
6. Take a couple of photo’s. Don’t be afraid to take more than one photo, so you can choose the best one.
7. Use the filters on your phone to edit.
The number 1 reason refrigerator’s are returned back to the store is because it doesn’t fit the space at home.
How to avoid this mistake? Here are the questions you must answer before going out to buy a refrigerator
1. Measure twice, buy once
2. Mark out any restricting obstacles, larger fridges have a wider door swing while double door side-by-side refrigerators have narrower doors.
3. How much space do you need? Is Energy saving a priority? What about a Water and Ice Dispenser? Will you need door bins sized for gallon milk jugs?
4. And most importantly, an easy delivery and return option offered by the store.
This wall outlet plate configuration information guide will cover light switch covers; combination devices, receptacles, timers, USB charger devices, fan speed switches, specialty light switch covers, anywhere switches, wall plates and wall jacks.
Wall plate covers are a vital part of a home. Determining the right configuration for your wall plates is 1 of the 3 vital steps when choosing the right wall plate for your home. Don’t worry, getting it right is pretty easy once you know what to look for.
Choosing the right wall plate covers can be done in these 3 easy steps:
1. Determine the configuration of the wall plate for the application purpose it will fill and taking stock of what is already installed..
2. Choose a style that suits your taste and budget.
3. Measure twice and cut once. Choose the right size for your outlet covers (standard, midway/midsize, oversize/jumbo) #measure2-cut1
Let’s get to it!
Complete Wall Plate Configuration Guide
definition: wall outlet plates come in a wide variety of configurations to fit the existing electrical outlet design, new applications will also require new outlets installed, switches, toggles and outlets.
Single Outlet Receptacle:
Single Outlet Wall Plate Covers:
|single outlet wall plate||lampholder||Self locking lid|
Duplex Outlet Receptacles:
Duplex Outlet Wall Plate Covers
Toggle Light Switches
|AC switch||Watertight switch||Dimmer dial|
Rocker / Decorator Outlets Switches
Decorator and Rocker Outlet Plate Covers
Coax Outlet and Coax Wall Plate
|Coax outlet||Coax plate cover||Coax cable|
Phone Jack Outlet and Phone Jack Plate
|Phone jack plate||RJ11 connector||RJ11 cable|
Blank Outlets and Blank Plates
|Blank wall outlet||Blank toggle switch||Blank faceplate|
Push Button Switch and Push Button Wall Plate
|Push button Switch||Red panic button|
Despard Wall Outlets and Despard Wall Plates
|Stacked toggle/despard switches||Despard wall plate cover|
|Single gang wall plate||2 gang wall plate||3 gang wall plate|
|4 gang wall plate cover||5 gang wall plate cover||6 gang wall plate cover|
Combination Wall Outlets
|Switch / Outlet||Toggle / Outlet||Switch / Pilot Light|
|USB / Outlet||Guide Light / Outlet||Guide Light / Switch|
|GFCI /Switch/ GFI Outlet|
Combination Wall Plate Covers
|Toggle / Outlets||Toggle / Decorative||Phone / Decorative|
|Decorative / Duplex Outlet||Toggle / Telephone Cable||Duplex Outlet / Single|
Combination Blank Plate Outlet Covers
|Single / Blank||Duplex Outlet / Blank||Toggle / Blank|
|Decorative Rocker / Blank|
More combinations and wall plate covers can be found here: http://www.cableorganizer.com/wall-plates/
Looking for solutions to common DIY problems: http://www.fixya.com/tags/acd1i_despard_switch/browse/leviton
Did you find this arttcle useful? If so please hit the like button and let google know. Thank you!!!!!
Please post any questions you have below about wall plate covers and I’ll be happy to help.
CableOrganizer.com is giving away an iPad mini to a lucky winner. Now you have the chance to color co-ordinate your wall outlet plates to your decor, update old wall plates that are damaged or worn. You can even get specialized wall outlet covers to bring new technology into your home, that’s right we have wall plates that help route cables neatly into a room, and other with built in USB chargers (you’ll never have to look for an iPhone charging adapter again).
Ugly Wall Outlet Plates will be banished! Say hello, to touch screw-less plates, dimmers, Home Theater specialized wall plates with built in HDMI, A/V, VGA and Multimedia. If you are wondering if we have light switch covers brushed stainless steel, driftwood or Red we most certainly do. Choose from over 50 colors and styles.
Scroll to the End of Blog Post to Enter!
Looking for a reason to update your wall plates? I’ll give you 7
- Oversized Wall Plates are perfect for wall plates with gaps around the edges which can pose a fire hazard in the home.
- Previously badly installed outlet covers might need to be replaced with more compliant covers or undersized sectional cover that fit.
- Over heating – wall plates and electrical outlets with built in surge protectors are a must for heavy usage outlets.
- Outdated and Old Wall plates that no longer match your style or decor
- Give your home the edge: An easy way to update the look and feel of your home and increase the selling price at the same time
- Technology mismatch: You have the latest HD Television why not get the wall plates to match
- Blank wall plate covers are great for sealing off unused outlets or gaps.
More Wall Plate Covers that are colorful, powerful and easy to install:
Decora wall plate covers are one of the most versatile and hip outlet covers on the market. You can choose the right one for your home:
Material, Orientation (horizontal or vertical), 15 Colors, weather-resistant, GCFI and # of gangs.
Leviton’s weather resistant covers have a self closing lid. Perfect for use outdoors for your sprinkler timer, pumps and hedge trimmers. The sturdy Covers that are rain tight while in use and looks good against any landscape and decor, there’s no need to cover them up during the holidays.
What about your home theater, playstation and mobile phone, don’t their outlets deserve new covers?
Blank wall plates are perfect for covering up disused wall outlets.
You can get anywhere from 1 gang up to 8 gang blank wall plates.
Or you can keep your options open and get a normal wall plate with blank inserts that you can swop out later when you are ready for your dimmer, fan switch, timer, A/V input or USB charger. It’s up to you!
For your home
Wall outlet covers dedicated to cable management to support your wiring and cabling needs:
Or where you have space sensitive applications – like behind your flat screen television we have the perfect recessed outlet plates.
Those are only a few of the bounty of wall outlet covers we carry, if you have a specialized need, I’m sure we carry a wall plate that will fit the bill. Talk to one of our technical specialists, even if we don’t carry it, we’ll point you to someone who does.
Now it’s time for the competition. Like, Tweet or Pin and you stand to win! A lucky CableOrganizer.com Fan will have the chance to win an iPad mini.
Click here to enter: iPad mini Giveaway
If you found this blog post useful, please hit the Like Button. Also please leave a comment to ask me a question. We’d love to hear what you thought of the blog post and the different wall plates available.
Getting it right for small spaces #Measure2-Cut1.
How to choose the perfect toilet model for your bathroom, here are 2 great tips:
1. Measure your available space. That means mark out with gaffers tape walking area, and door opening area to see how much available space you have to install your toilet.
2. Consider your other options. There are a wide range of toilets, with different efficiency an eco-friendly options. In fact you can even choose flush power, toilet height, bowl shape and wall mounted.
Measure Twice, Cut Once. Spelling is extra important when you are getting a tattoo.
Getting it right
Choose your tattoo SOBER. Google the text or type it into a word document and hit spell check. Print it out then take it to your tattoo artist for a consult. Consults are free, it’s the tattoo that costs money. Read it over and decide the next week. Yes, wait a whole week before you get it. That way you can catch any errors and you’ll know spontaneity and impulse didn’t give you a permanent spelling error.
Wondering how to keep your hands clean while you’re getting dirty in the garden?
Getting it right
Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom? Why not re-purpose your old kitchen or bathroom sink as convenient outdoor wall sink. It will provide the perfect place re-potting plants and seedlings, washing just harvested vegetables and of course washing used garden tools before putting them away.
Short on space? Not the gardening type? Or no sink available? There are also hose reel holders to suit any garden wall.
CableOrganizer.com attended the National Electrical Contractors Association Conference held in Washington this year. The NECA Convention is a meeting of the best minds in the contracting industry to discuss the opportunities for expansion for electrical contractors across the United States. Cable management plays a vital role in Thank you Edward, and absolutely everyone we met at #NECA for joining us and participating in our Giveaway.