CableOrganizer iPad mini Giveaway
CableOrganizer.com is giving away an iPad mini to a lucky winner. Now you have the chance to color co-ordinate your wall outlet plates to your decor, update old wall plates that are damaged or worn. You can even get specialized wall outlet covers to bring new technology into your home, that’s right we have wall plates that help route cables neatly into a room, and other with built in USB chargers (you’ll never have to look for an iPhone charging adapter again).
Ugly Wall Outlet Plates will be banished! Say hello, to touch screw-less plates, dimmers, Home Theater specialized wall plates with built in HDMI, A/V, VGA and Multimedia. If you are wondering if we have light switch covers brushed stainless steel, driftwood or Red we most certainly do. Choose from over 50 colors and styles.
Scroll to the End of Blog Post to Enter!
Looking for a reason to update your wall plates? I’ll give you 7
- Oversized Wall Plates are perfect for wall plates with gaps around the edges which can pose a fire hazard in the home.
- Previously badly installed outlet covers might need to be replaced with more compliant covers or undersized sectional cover that fit.
- Over heating – wall plates and electrical outlets with built in surge protectors are a must for heavy usage outlets.
- Outdated and Old Wall plates that no longer match your style or decor
- Give your home the edge: An easy way to update the look and feel of your home and increase the selling price at the same time
- Technology mismatch: You have the latest HD Television why not get the wall plates to match
- Blank wall plate covers are great for sealing off unused outlets or gaps.
More Wall Plate Covers that are colorful, powerful and easy to install:
Decora wall plate covers are one of the most versatile and hip outlet covers on the market. You can choose the right one for your home:
Material, Orientation (horizontal or vertical), 15 Colors, weather-resistant, GCFI and # of gangs.
Leviton’s weather resistant covers have a self closing lid. Perfect for use outdoors for your sprinkler timer, pumps and hedge trimmers. The sturdy Covers that are rain tight while in use and looks good against any landscape and decor, there’s no need to cover them up during the holidays.
What about your home theater, playstation and mobile phone, don’t their outlets deserve new covers?
Blank wall plates are perfect for covering up disused wall outlets.
You can get anywhere from 1 gang up to 8 gang blank wall plates.
Or you can keep your options open and get a normal wall plate with blank inserts that you can swop out later when you are ready for your dimmer, fan switch, timer, A/V input or USB charger. It’s up to you!
For your home
Wall outlet covers dedicated to cable management to support your wiring and cabling needs:
Or where you have space sensitive applications – like behind your flat screen television we have the perfect recessed outlet plates.
Those are only a few of the bounty of wall outlet covers we carry, if you have a specialized need, I’m sure we carry a wall plate that will fit the bill. Talk to one of our technical specialists, even if we don’t carry it, we’ll point you to someone who does.
Now it’s time for the competition. Like, Tweet or Pin and you stand to win! A lucky CableOrganizer.com Fan will have the chance to win an iPad mini.
Click here to enter: iPad mini Giveaway
If you found this blog post useful, please hit the Like Button. Also please leave a comment to ask me a question. We’d love to hear what you thought of the blog post and the different wall plates available.