What's special about this fiber optic tester?
- Detects sharp turns, breaks, cracks and other loss-inducing flaws for up to 32.8' (10m) in optical fibers, simplifying installations, maintenance and repair
- Identifies bare fibers, preventing costly mistakes during splicing operations
- Universal connector eliminates the need for multiple adapters, greatly reducing project cost
- Can be used to easily locate connectors in patch panels, eliminating a great deal of confusion when working with densely populated network equipment
- Click for More Features
The Precision Rated Optics Visual Fault Finder is a simple, portable tool for finding flaws in optical fibers. Its universal connector attaches to any cable, emitting a powerful light that makes it easy to spot sharp bends, breaks, and other weaknesses that can lower performance in fiber optic systems.
|PRO-VFL-10||Visual Fault Finder||7.1"L x 0.6"Dia||0.31 lbs (140g)|
- Modulated mode sends a pulsating light through fibers, simplifying fiber identification in environments with bright light levels
- Runs for 15 continuous hours on 3 AAA batteries, so you don't have to wait for battery packs to recharge as you would with other fiber optic testers
- 7" x 1/2" compact form factor ensures that this inspection instrument will fit into almost any tool case, tool belt, or pants pocket
- Sleek black and copper-tipped finish compliments any installer's tool kit
|Output Wavelength (nm)||650 ± 10 nanometers|
|Modulated Frequency||2 Hz|
|Output Power||1mV / 0 dBm|
|Average Battery Life||15 hours continuous|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Dimensions||7.1"L x 0.6"Dia (180mm x 15mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Jackets and What They Identify
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030