Precision Rated Optics Visual Fault Finder
The Precision Rated Optics Visual Fault Finder is a simple, portable tool for finding flaws in optical fibers. Its universal connector attaches to any cable, emitting a powerful light that makes it easy to spot sharp bends, breaks, and other weaknesses that can lower performance in fiber optic systems.
- Modulated mode sends a pulsating light through fibers, simplifying fiber identification in environments with bright light levels
- Runs for 15 continuous hours on 3 AAA batteries, so you don't have to wait for battery packs to recharge as you would with other fiber optic testers
- 7" x 1/2" compact form factor ensures that this inspection instrument will fit into almost any tool case, tool belt, or pants pocket
- Sleek black and copper-tipped finish compliments any installer's tool kit
|Output Wavelength (nm)||650 ± 10 nanometers|
|Modulated Frequency||2 Hz|
|Output Power||1mV / 0 dBm|
|Average Battery Life||15 hours continuous|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Dimensions||7.1"L x 0.6"Dia (180mm x 15mm)|
|PRO-VFL-10||Visual Fault Finder||7.1"L x 0.6"Dia||0.31 lbs (140g)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Jackets and What They Identify
- The Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!