Power Data Center - Edge Mount
- 2 Simplexes
- 6 Ft. 15 Amp cord
- Adjustable rear clamp attaches to a variety of work surface thicknesses (used to attach to the edge of the work surface)
- 2 Voice/data ports
- Voice/Data Adapter Kits to accept voice/data couplers and jack included.
To see installation instructions for Voice/Data adapter kit, click here
Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers. Click Here
- UL Listed & CSA Certified
- Assembly required
- Available in Black or Transparent Molded Colors
These products ship in 2 weeks. Please call for immediate availability. These units are made to order
NOTE: No returns accepted unless defective
|Voice/Data Adapter Kit
PANDUIT® NetKey® CAT 5e & CAT 6 Modules
Desk Outlet Jacks, Couplers, Pre-Assemblies
- Select the appropriate BE01421 voice/data adapter from the chart below (example: Avaya coupler/jack would use "AA" adapter). *Jacks & couplers sold separately. Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers:
ADAPTER ADAPTER OPENING MANUFACTURER AA .654 X .700 Avaya/AT&T AA .654 X .700 Lucent Technologies BB .594 x .792 AMP/Tyco Cat 5 / Panduit, Keystone Type BB .594 x .792 Allen Tel / Leviton CC .594 x .792 Amp/Tyco Cat 3 type CC .594 x .792 Krone Cat 5 / Hubbell Cat 5 DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors GG .953 Diameter Microphone jack/3-in XLR HH - 9 Pin Serial Adapter
- Snap voice/data jack into adapter following the instructions provided with the jack
- Once assembled, snap adapter into the notched, square holes in the orientation shown.
- If provided, snap adapter into any 1-3/8" x 2-3/4" opening.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dorm Room
Comments about EDGE MOUNT POWER DATA CENTER BE01453:
This is a practical unit because you can attach it to the end of a desk or table without having to drill or alter the table in any way. Not being permanent makes it easy to use, but it also makes it look a little cheap, not a lot though.