Power Data Center - Edge Mount
- 2 Simplexes
- 6 Ft. 15 Amp cord
- Adjustable rear clamp attaches to a variety of work surface thicknesses (used to attach to the edge of the work surface)
- 2 Voice/data ports
- Voice/Data Adapter Kits to accept voice/data couplers and jack included.
To see installation instructions for Voice/Data adapter kit, click here
Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers. Click Here
- UL Listed & CSA Certified
- Assembly required
- Available in Black or Transparent Molded Colors
These products ship in 2 weeks. Please call for immediate availability. These units are made to order
NOTE: No returns accepted unless defective
|Voice/Data Adapter Kit
PANDUIT® NetKey® CAT 5e & CAT 6 Modules
Desk Outlet Jacks, Couplers, Pre-Assemblies
- Select the appropriate BE01421 voice/data adapter from the chart below (example: Avaya coupler/jack would use "AA" adapter). *Jacks & couplers sold separately. Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers:
ADAPTER ADAPTER OPENING MANUFACTURER AA .654 X .700 Avaya/AT&T AA .654 X .700 Lucent Technologies BB .594 x .792 AMP/Tyco Cat 5 / Panduit, Keystone Type BB .594 x .792 Allen Tel / Leviton CC .594 x .792 Amp/Tyco Cat 3 type CC .594 x .792 Krone Cat 5 / Hubbell Cat 5 DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 EE .665 x .930 Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors FF .626 x .660 Panduit Mini-Com Connectors GG .953 Diameter Microphone jack/3-in XLR HH - 9 Pin Serial Adapter
- Snap voice/data jack into adapter following the instructions provided with the jack
- Once assembled, snap adapter into the notched, square holes in the orientation shown.
- If provided, snap adapter into any 1-3/8" x 2-3/4" opening.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dorm Room
Comments about EDGE MOUNT POWER DATA CENTER BE01453:
This is a practical unit because you can attach it to the end of a desk or table without having to drill or alter the table in any way. Not being permanent makes it easy to use, but it also makes it look a little cheap, not a lot though.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!