What's special about it?
- Includes 14 individual inserts for compatibility with 10 manufacturers, just snap off the ones you need
- Accommodates couplers & jacks of various sizes
- Designed to hold multiple data solutions
- Click for More Features
The voice data adapter kit is the perfect accessory for your desktop cable management center. This easy-to-use adapter kit enables different manufacturer jacks and couplers to be used on your power & distribution center. Complete with all the adapter pairs you need to connect jacks and couplers varying in size to your desk outlet. The BE01421 adapter is designed to allow simple snap off of each individual insert.
Please Note: One Voice/Data adaptor kit is included with every Power & Distribution Center purchased
|BY-BE01421-C||Standard Voice Adapter Kit - Compatible with all customizable Byrne desk outlets, except the Nacre||Black|
|BY-BE03655-C||Nacre Voice Data Adapter Kit - Used only with the Byrne Nacre desk outlet.||Black|
- Adapters snap into voice/data plate. Removable to satisfy your changing needs
- Blank adapter included to fill unoccupied space
- Adapters individually labeled for easy identification
- 1 kit is included with every Power & Distribution center
- Select the appropriate BE01421 voice/data adapter from the chart below (example: Avaya coupler/jack would use "AA" adapter). *Jacks & couplers sold separately. Note: Adapters accommodate coupler/jacks by the following manufacturers:
ADAPTER ADAPTER OPENING MANUFACTURER AA 0.654" x 0.700" Avaya, AT&T, Lucent Technologies BB 0.594" x 0.792" AMP, Tyco Cat 5, Panduit, Keystone Type, Allen Tel, Leviton CC 0.594" x 0.792" Amp, Tyco Cat 3 type, Krone Cat 5, Hubbell Cat 5 DD No Opening Blank (no coupler/jack) EE 0.665" x 0.930" Ortronics TracJack Cat 6/5E/5 FF 0.626" x 0.660" Panduit Mini-Com Connectors GG 0.953" Diameter 3" XLR (Microphone) HH - 9 Pin Serial Adapter
- Snap voice/data jack into adapter following the instructions provided with the jack
- Once assembled, snap adapter into the notched, square holes in the orientation shown.
- If provided, snap adapter into any 1-3/8" x 2-3/4" opening.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test a RJ45 Connection
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this does not include an HDMI option.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030