Pop-up Floor Boxes with Duplex Receptacle
Running a big orange extension cord across a room for power access is generally not the safest or most attractive solution. These Pop-Up floor boxes contain a duplex receptacle, in your choice of standard, for environments in which moisture isn't an issue, or GFCI, for extra shock prevention in areas with close proximity to water. Choose between classy stainless steel or bronze finish that is sure to compliment your home or commercial environment.
- Two different types to suit your needs:
- GFCI : Provides maximum personal and equipment safety for any home or facility; highly recommended for wet locations
- Standard: Recommended for home use only
- Includes electrical box and all necessary hardware and fasteners required for installation, ensuring easy setup
- Lock washers make the screws hard to remove once installed, preventing tampering and theft
- Included box contains knockouts of various sizes for connecting your conduit
- Galvanized steel construction with 12 spot welds delivers maximum durability
Box: Galvanized Steel
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Colors||Stainless Steel or Brass|
|Box Knockouts||(2) 0.5"
|Receptacle Type||GFCI or Standard|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIAMETER||CUTOUT SIZE||WEIGHT||FINISH||PRICE|
|GI-FLRPOP-G||Pop-up Floor Box with GFCI Protection||6"||4" x 4"||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)||Brass or Stainless Steel|
|GI-FLRPOP-D||Pop-up Floor Box with Standard Receptacle|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Extension Cord Safety Tips
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!