What's special about these floor boxes?
- Brings a duplex receptacle to an away-from-the-wall location for easy access to power
- Easily snaps closed when not in use, reducing tripping hazards and protecting the outlets from dirt and moisture
- Adjustable depth allows you to install into finished floors of any height
- Polished stainless steel or bronze finish makes a great complement to your commercial or residential décor
- Click for More Features
Running a big orange extension cord across a room for power access is generally not the safest or most attractive solution. These Pop-Up floor boxes contain a duplex receptacle, in your choice of standard, for environments in which moisture isn't an issue, or GFCI, for extra shock prevention in areas with close proximity to water. Choose between classy stainless steel or bronze finish that is sure to compliment your home or commercial environment.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIAMETER||CUTOUT SIZE||WEIGHT||FINISH||PRICE|
|GI-FLRPOP-G||Pop-up Floor Box with GFCI Protection||6"||4" x 4"||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)||Brass or Stainless Steel|
|GI-FLRPOP-D||Pop-up Floor Box with Standard Receptacle||6"||4" x 4"||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)||Brass or Stainless Steel|
- Two different types to suit your needs:
- GFCI : Provides maximum personal and equipment safety for any home or facility; highly recommended for wet locations
- Standard: Recommended for home use only
- Includes electrical box and all necessary hardware and fasteners required for installation, ensuring easy setup
- Lock washers make the screws hard to remove once installed, preventing tampering and theft
- Included box contains knockouts of various sizes for connecting your conduit
- Galvanized steel construction with 12 spot welds delivers maximum durability
Box: Galvanized Steel
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Colors||Stainless Steel or Brass|
|Box Knockouts||(2) 0.5"
|Receptacle Type||GFCI or Standard|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
We are looking for a floor mounted duplex convenience outlet 16A, 2P, 250V, grounding type three pin flatround, weatherproof. Can I check with you if this item suits our requirement?
- Thank you for your question. This product is not weatherproof and made for environments where moisture is not an issue.
What type of floor receptable box is needed for installation?
- Thank you for question. The receptacle comes pre-installed on the unit.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030