Platinum Tools® Xtender Pole™ Multi-Purpose Installation Tool
The Xtender Pole™ by Platinum Tools® is an impressive labor and time saving tool for professionals and DIYers alike. All but eliminating the need for heavy and dangerous ladders, scaffolds, and lifts, this pole is available in 12ft and 18ft models with several adapters for tackling your project, including an adapter that lets you attach your driver directly onto the pole for fast hardware installations.
- Anti-torque design prevents over-winding that can lead to increased costs and labor resulting from damaged materials
- Aircraft quality aluminum construction makes the poles lightweight for easy maneuvering and great durability
- Available in 2 sizes for varying applications
- 12ft pole: Ships in (3) 4ft sections, recommended for ceilings no higher than 18ft
- 18ft pole: Ships in (3) 6ft sections, recommended for ceilings no higher than 24ft
- Proudly made in the USA
|Maximum Ceiling Height||PL-JH712: 18' (5.48 m)
PL-JH712: 24' (7.31 m)
|Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminum|
|Dimensions||PL-JH712: 12' x 1.5" (354 x 3.81 cm)
Ideal for ceilings up to 18' (5.48 m)
PL-JH712: 18' x 1.5" (5.48 m x 3.81 cm)
Ideal for ceilings up to 24' (7.31 m)
|Weight||PL-JH712: 4.2 lbs (1.90 kg)
PL-JH712: 6.3 lb (2.85 kg)
|PL-JH712||12ft Xtender Pole: Works with ceilings up to 18' H||12' x 1.5"
(354 x 3.81 cm)
|4.2 lbs (1.90 kg)|
|PL-JH718||18ft Xtender Pole: Three 6ft sections, works with ceilings up to 24' H||18' x 1.5"
(548 x 3.81 cm)
|6.3 lb (2.85 kg)|
|PL-JH701||Female Hex Adapter: Used with any 1/4" hex bit|
|PL-JH702||Open End 3/8" Adapter: Used to install threaded rods|
|PL-JH703||Female Open End 5/8" Adapter: Used to install ITW Buildex Sammy Super Screws® and Powers Vertigo™. Also can be used to install 1/2-20 and 3/8-16 threaded rods|
|PL-JH705||1/2" NPT Adapter: Used with thePL-JH975 installation tool or any other tool that requires 1/2"
National Pipe Thread
|PL-JH707||Drill Adapter: Necessary when using a drill to power the pole; works with 3/8" and 1/2" drills|
|PL-JH975||Vertical and Angled Overhang Installation Tool: Used to install Vertical (PL-JH901-100) and Angled (PL-JH902-100) Overhangs|
|PL-JH901-100||Vertical Overhang: Used to hang ceiling wire and jack chains, threaded rods, and eye lag screws onto 180° ceilings. Installed using PL-JH975, made of steel|
|PL-JH902-100||Angled Overhang: Used to hang ceiling wire and jack chains, threaded rods, and eye lag screws onto 45° ceilings. Installed using PL-JH975, made of steel|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The US Recession is Over: 9 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!