What's special about this cable tester from Platinum Tools?
- Maps up to 19 different locations simultaneously for faster testing of larger systems (remotes optional)
- Tests pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs and crossovers
- Measures length of entire cables as well as individual pairs
- LCD display with large icons and simple layout is easy to read
- Click for More Features
This tester is proof that advanced features need not come in a complex package. The VDV Mapmaster is proof of this. This versatile tool maps 19 locations on 3 cable types, performs a slew of essential tests and measures cables up to 1000 ft. All this functionality is displayed on a simple, easy to read LCD display. Testing should be just that, so put the challenges in their place.
|PL-T129K1||VDV MapMaster 2.0™ Test Kit|
|PL-T129||VDV MapMaster™ 2.0 Only|
- Low power consumption design and auto power off preserves battery power
- Notifies you if voltage is found on the line so you can disconnect/eliminate it for greater safety
|Cables Tested||CAT6, CAT5e, CAT5, CAT4, CAT3 and Coax|
|Max. Voltage||RJ Jack: 66V DC or 55V AC
F-Connector: 50V FC or AC
|Battery Life||Standby: 4 years
Active: 425 hours
|Cables Types||Shielded or Unshielded, CAT7, CAT6x, CAT5e, CAT5, CAT4, CAT3, Coax|
|Max. RJ Cable Length||1,000 Ft (305 meters)|
|Min. Cable Length Split Pair Detection||1.5 FT (0.5 meter)|
|Length Accuracy w/out Length Constant Accuracy||&plusm; 3% plus &plusm; 1 foot|
|Default Length Constant||Voice: 17.4 pF/ft
Video: 16.5 pF/ft
Data: 15 pF/ft
|Operating Temperature||0° C / 32° F to 50° C / 122° F|
|Storage Temperature||-20° C / -4° F to 60° C / 140° F|
|Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||6.4" x 2.8" x 1.4" [16.3cm x 7.1cm x 3.6cm]|
- VDV MapMaster 2.0 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts