What's special about this cable tester from Platinum Tools?
- Maps up to 19 different locations simultaneously for faster testing of larger systems (remotes optional)
- Tests pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs and crossovers
- Measures length of entire cables as well as individual pairs
- LCD display with large icons and simple layout is easy to read
- Click for More Features
This tester is proof that advanced features need not come in a complex package. The VDV Mapmaster is proof of this. This versatile tool maps 19 locations on 3 cable types, performs a slew of essential tests and measures cables up to 1000 ft. All this functionality is displayed on a simple, easy to read LCD display. Testing should be just that, so put the challenges in their place.
|PL-T129K1||VDV MapMaster 2.0™ Test Kit|
|PL-T129||VDV MapMaster™ 2.0 Only|
- Low power consumption design and auto power off preserves battery power
- Notifies you if voltage is found on the line so you can disconnect/eliminate it for greater safety
|Cables Tested||CAT6, CAT5e, CAT5, CAT4, CAT3 and Coax|
|Max. Voltage||RJ Jack: 66V DC or 55V AC
F-Connector: 50V FC or AC
|Battery Life||Standby: 4 years
Active: 425 hours
|Cables Types||Shielded or Unshielded, CAT7, CAT6x, CAT5e, CAT5, CAT4, CAT3, Coax|
|Max. RJ Cable Length||1,000 Ft (305 meters)|
|Min. Cable Length Split Pair Detection||1.5 FT (0.5 meter)|
|Length Accuracy w/out Length Constant Accuracy||&plusm; 3% plus &plusm; 1 foot|
|Default Length Constant||Voice: 17.4 pF/ft
Video: 16.5 pF/ft
Data: 15 pF/ft
|Operating Temperature||0° C / 32° F to 50° C / 122° F|
|Storage Temperature||-20° C / -4° F to 60° C / 140° F|
|Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||6.4" x 2.8" x 1.4" [16.3cm x 7.1cm x 3.6cm]|
- VDV MapMaster 2.0 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030