What's special about this network termination tool?
- Uses parallel action to exact the same force on each pin of the modular plug, creating the most accurate crimps on RJ-45, RJ-11, and RJ-12 plugs
- Heavy duty carbon steel frame with black oxide finish resists impact damage and corrosion
- Integrated wire strippers and individualized flat and round wire cutters eliminate the wasted time and expense of having to purchase and repeatedly switch between additional tools
- Ideal for terminating modular plugs in all voice and data applications using RJ-XX format
- Click for More Features
The Tele-Titan modular crimper by Platinum Tools is a heavy duty, feature-packed termination tool that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Designed for universal application, this carbon steel crimper contains flat and round cable cutters, an integrated stripper, and replaceable blades for a versatile and long-lasting solution.
|PL-12507C||Tele-Titan Modular Plug Crimper||5.25" W x 2.25" H x 0.75" D||10.8 oz|
|PL-12507BLC||Tele-Titan Replacement Blade Set||0.875" W x 0.4" H||0.01 oz|
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Contains a gun safety style lock that keeps the unit closed while not in use for increased safety
- Adjustable blade depth ensures accuracy when working with different CAT5 and CAT6 cables
- Blades are easily replaced, unlike other termination tools that require you to buy another unit
- Compact design easily fits in the palm of your hand for ease of transport and increased comfort during long jobs
- Will not work on AMP/TYCO style plugs
|Material||ABS with S45C Carbon Steel Frame|
|Hardness||HRC 42 +/-4|
|Finish||Rust Resistant Black Oxide|
|Dimensions||5.25" W x 2.25" H x 0.75" D
(13.3 x 5.71 x 1.90 cm)
|Weight||10.8 oz (305g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The RJ11 Jack and What It's Used For
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030