Platinum Tools Tele-Titan Modular Plug Crimp Tool
Tele-Titan Crimp Tool
The Tele-Titan modular crimper by Platinum Tools is a heavy duty, feature-packed termination tool that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Designed for universal application, this carbon steel crimper contains flat and round cable cutters, an integrated stripper, and replaceable blades for a versatile and long-lasting solution.
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Contains a gun safety style lock that keeps the unit closed while not in use for increased safety
- Adjustable blade depth ensures accuracy when working with different CAT5 and CAT6 cables
- Blades are easily replaced, unlike other termination tools that require you to buy another unit
- Compact design easily fits in the palm of your hand for ease of transport and increased comfort during long jobs
- Will not work on AMP/TYCO style plugs
|Material||ABS with S45C Carbon Steel Frame|
|Hardness||HRC 42 +/-4|
|Finish||Rust Resistant Black Oxide|
|Dimensions||5.25" W x 2.25" H x 0.75" D
(13.3 x 5.71 x 1.90 cm)
|Weight||10.8 oz (305g)|
|PL-12507C||Tele-Titan Modular Plug Crimper||5.25" W x 2.25" H x 0.75" D||10.8 oz|
|PL-12507BLC||Tele-Titan Replacement Blade Set||0.875" W x 0.4" H||0.01 oz|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The RJ11 Jack and What It's Used For
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!