Title of Product
Platinum Tools® Steel Wire Cutter features a heavy duty, high leverage design that provides you with singlehanded cutting action on a wide variety of hard to cut materials, such as stainless steel wire and piano wire. The blade is designed to ensure a clean cut without pinching or crushing the material so that fittings and terminals can go on easily and your work is finished efficiently.
- Contoured handles provide a comfortable grip that allows you to work longer with less fatigue
- Forged from quality chrome molybdenum that has been hardened to 58-60 HRC to ensure top quality product strength and performance
- Safety latch keeps the tool closed when not in use to save space inside your tool bag, and helps prevent blade-related hand injury when retrieving the wire cutter from storage
- Bright orange handle grips make this wire cutter stand out from the rest for easy location inside crowded tool chests or boxes
|Material:||Forged Chrome Molybdenum|
|Dimensions:||8" x 2 1/4" x 1/2"|
|Stainless Steel Wire:||3.0 mm - 1/8" - 0.118"|
|Stainless Steel Wire Rope:||2.0 mm - 5/64" - 0.079"|
|Piano Wire:||3.0 mm - 1/8" - 0.118"|
|Iron Wire:||4.0 mm - 5/32" - 0.157"|
|Threaded Steel Rod:||4.0 mm - 5/32" - 0.157"|
|Steel Bolts:||4.0 mm - 5/32" - 0.157"|
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!