Platinum Tools Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors
Includes an internal ground and a shielded housing over an EZ-RJ45 plug, to protect from EMI and high levels of noise interference. Perfect for Military, hospitals, manufacturing plants, broadcast studios, casinos, and other industries that require shielded network systems.
- Encompasses the EZ-RJ45 design, which allows wires to pass through the plug to get every UTP as close to the contacts as possible
- Improved noise resistance at all frequencies, including 30 MHz and above (level in which cable balance begins to deteriorate)
- Works with the EZ-RJ45® Crimp Tool for superior accuracy on every termination
- FCC Compliant and UL Rated to meet today’s standards
|Cable||CAT5e and CAT6+ shielded|
|Max. Cable Jacket OD||0.260"|
|Max. Conductor OD||0.041"|
|Applications||Hospitals < EMI / RFI >, Manufacturing plants, Casinos, Broadcast studios, Buildings in proximity to microwave towers, electrical power stations or towers|
|Compliance||FCC, UL rated|
|PL-100021||Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors Pack of 10 pieces||5"L x 3"W x 1.25"H||0.9 lb|
|PL-100020||Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors Bag of 50||6"L x 4"W x 1"H||0.4 lb|
|PL-100054C||EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool||1.14 lb|
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!