What's special about these Shielded connectors?
- Fully shielded to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) that can damage critical data
- Maintains wire twists to the point of termination, eliminating or greatly decreasing pair-to-pair and alien crosstalk
- Improves Shannon capacity for increased performance
- Click for More Features
|PL-100021||Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors Pack of 10 pieces||5" L x 3" W x 1.25" H||0.1 lb|
|PL-100020||Shielded EZ-RJ45 Connectors Bag of 50||6" L x 4" W x 1" H||0.5 lb|
|PL-100054C||EZ-RJPRO™ Heavy Duty Crimp Tool||1.14 lb|
Includes an internal ground and a shielded housing over an EZ-RJ45 plug, to protect from EMI and high levels of noise interference. Perfect for Military, hospitals, manufacturing plants, broadcast studios, casinos, and other industries that require shielded network systems.
- Encompasses the EZ-RJ45 design, which allows wires to pass through the plug to get every UTP as close to the contacts as possible
- Improved noise resistance at all frequencies, including 30 MHz and above (level in which cable balance begins to deteriorate)
- Works with the EZ-RJ45® Crimp Tool for superior accuracy on every termination
- FCC Compliant and UL Rated to meet today’s standards
|Cable||CAT5e and CAT6+ shielded|
|Max. Cable Jacket OD||0.260"|
|Max. Conductor OD||0.041"|
|Applications||Hospitals < EMI / RFI >, Manufacturing plants, Casinos, Broadcast studios, Buildings in proximity to microwave towers, electrical power stations or towers|
|Compliance||FCC, UL rated|
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030