Platinum Tools Professional Grade Electrician's Scissors
Platinum Tools Professional Grade Electrician’s Scissors, versatile and multi-purpose design, makes it a great addition to any telecom/datacom technician’s or electrician’s tool collection. More
Hardened RC59 blades are sharp enough to cut through the Kevlar layer of a fiber optic cable and strip the jacket off 19 to 29 AWG wire. Ergonomically designed handle fits in the power portion of your palm to use the strength of your whole hand instead of your fingers, producing a cleaner and more efficient cut, while reducing hand and wrist fatigue.
- Sharp blades capable of trimming Kevlar in fiber optic cables
- Backs of the blades are serrated, which is perfect for cleaning wire and binding posts
- Standard size fits in most belt cases or easily inside your tool bag
- Versatile design allows it be used in electrical, telecom, and datacom applications
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|PL-10525||RC-59 Steel||8.5" L x 3.5" W x 0.5" H||0.25 lb|
|PL-10525||Professional Quality Electrician's Scissors||8.5"||3.5"||0.5"||0.25 lb|
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable Construction
Comments about Professional Quality Electricians Scissors:
I work in a phone co. central office and wire circuit's all day. 22 and 24awg wire is stripped cleanly with a little practice, and the scissors cut the wire clean (doesn't deform the insulation) making it easier to insert in the punch down tools we use. Also these don't cause problems with my hands like the standard scissors do, the large side spreads the pressure in your palm out so you don't damage the tendons in your hand from constant use.