Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Cat 5e/6 Strain Reliefs
Platinum Tools innovative Strain Relief boots are designed to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45® plugs/connectors, for a professional looking patch cord.
The EZ-RJ45® plug locks on to the snag proof strain relief creating one, integral assembly, and once crimped it will not pull off. The unique design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly after being crimped to prevent the cable pairs from being over compressed, and ultimately increase your cables performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof and easier to unlock when administering patch cords.
- Upholds the proper bend radiuses required to meet today's UL standards compliance
- Saves money by prolonging the life of the patch cord
- Designed to be crimped with EZ-RJ45® plugs for a professional looking termination
- Compatible with the EZ-RJ45® Crimp Tool for superior accuracy on the finished product
- Available in jars for easy and clean storage inside your tool bag or tool box
|Work with Plugs||Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6|
|Max cable jacket OD||0.260"|
|Qty||bag (50), jar (100)|
|Compliance||UL and RoHS|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||PKG. DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PL-100035||Cat 5e EZ-RJ45
|50 / bag||4"L X 6"W X 1"H||0.1 lb.|
|PL-202035J||Cat 5e EZ-RJ45
|100 / jar||3"L X 3"W X 4"H||0.3 lb.|
|PL-100036||Cat 6 EZ-RJ45
|50 /bag||4"L X 6"W X 1"H||0.1 lb.|
|PL-202036J||Cat 6 EZ-RJ45
|100 / jar||3"L X 3"W X 4"H||0.3 lb|
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!