What's special about this UTP/STP cable and wire jacket stripper?
- Self adjusting blade makes stripping multiple types of cables quick and easy
- Removes the jacket easily from twisted pair and multi-core cables making this a multi-purpose tool
- Cuts PVC, plenum and other materials easily without damaging the inner braids, foils or conductors, or hindering cable performance
- Click for More Features
Platinum Tools Cyclops 2 Cable Jacket Stripper is a compact sized tool used in multiple industries for removing the jacket from twisted pair UTP/STP cables and multi-core shielded/unshielded cables up to 0.43".
|PL-15010||Cyclops 2 Cable Jacket Stripper||7.25"L x 4.75"W x 1"H||0.15 lb|
The blade self adjusts to automatically cut the cable jacket layer, even on tough materials (PVC, plenum, and others), without damaging the inner braids, foils, or conductors of the cable. The Cyclops 2 was designed to be a one piece, easy to use tool, which only requires the strength of one finger to perform a successful strip. This helps to reduce fatigue from stripping multiple cables, and speeds up productivity.
- Hole is 7/16" wide for accommodating larger cables up to 0.43"
- One piece design requires no assembly and is ready to use right out of the package
- Can be used in data, voice, video, audio, and security applications to eliminates the need for multiple wire and cable strippers
- Compact design is big enough to take on most projects and is small enough to fit into your pocket or tool bag
- 1-year warranty for peace-of-mind
|Cable Types Cut:||Twisted Pair, Multi-core|
|Material Cut:||PVC, Plenum|
|Cable Size Cut:||Up to 0.43"|
|Tool Dimensions:||7.25"L x 4.75"W x 1"H|
|Cutting Hole Dimensions||7/16" Diameter|
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030