Platinum Tools Cyclops 2 Twisted Pair Cable Jacket Stripper
Platinum Tools Cyclops 2 Cable Jacket Stripper is a compact sized tool used in multiple industries for removing the jacket from twisted pair UTP/STP cables and multi-core shielded/unshielded cables up to 0.43".
The blade self adjusts to automatically cut the cable jacket layer, even on tough materials (PVC, plenum, and others), without damaging the inner braids, foils, or conductors of the cable. The Cyclops 2 was designed to be a one piece, easy to use tool, which only requires the strength of one finger to perform a successful strip. This helps to reduce fatigue from stripping multiple cables, and speeds up productivity.
- Hole is 7/16" wide for accommodating larger cables up to 0.43"
- One piece design requires no assembly and is ready to use right out of the package
- Can be used in data, voice, video, audio, and security applications to eliminates the need for multiple wire and cable strippers
- Compact design is big enough to take on most projects and is small enough to fit into your pocket or tool bag
- 1-year warranty for peace-of-mind
|Cable Types Cut:||Twisted Pair, Multi-core|
|Material Cut:||PVC, Plenum|
|Cable Size Cut:||Up to 0.43"|
|Tool Dimensions:||7.25"L x 4.75"W x 1"H|
|Cutting Hole Dimensions||7/16" Diameter|
|PL-15010||Cyclops 2 Cable Jacket Stripper||7.25"L x 4.75"W x 1"H||0.15 lb|
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!