Platinum Tools Coax Stripper
The double ended coax stripper from Platinum Tools provides you with an all-in-one solution for making 2-level strips for up to 4 different types of cable. This durable, compact tool is perfect for use by both experienced contractors and those new to the job, as well as do-it-yourselfers.
- Spring-loaded blades push in for easy cable insertion
- Constructed of impact-resistant plastic to withstand day to day use as well as accidental drops
- Stainless steel blades provide long-lasting use to perform hundreds of strips
- Equipped with a pocket clip to attach easily to your shirt pocket for easy access
- Bright red color allows you to easily identify it among your tools
- Economically priced for easy replacement in the event that the blades wear out
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CABLE TYPES||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PL-15020||Platinum Tools Double Ended Coaxial Cable Stripper||RG6
|PL-15020||Platinum Tools Double Ended Coaxial Cable Stripper||4.75"||0.75"||0.08 lbs|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -
- Push down lever and insert cable, be sure that cable is inserted correctly by referring to the drawing on the tool
- Release lever to ensure that cable is secured
- Turn double sided coax tool 3 times in a clockwise direction
- Pull cable and tool in opposite direction, (DO NOT push lever) to remove the cut jacket
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!