What's special about this cable cutting tool?
- Powerful cutting in a compact easy to handle tool
- Easily cuts through copper and aluminum cable without damaging blades
- Tested over 10,000 cuts without any degradation
- Blade design ensures that the cable stays round in the cutting process eliminating any crimping problems because of bad cuts
- Click for More Features
The Platinum Tools CCS-6 Cable Cutter is a compact yet powerful cutting tool. Designed to perform high-quality cuts to avoid any problems during the installation and crimpling process of the cable.
|PL-10514C||CCS-6 Cable Cutter||0.45 lbs|
- PVC grips make using the tool a comfortable experience
- Rust resistant black oxide finish for extended durability
|Length||6.3 in (162 mm)|
|Weight||7.22 oz (204.8 g)|
|Material||Forged from SCM 440 Steel|
|Handle Grip Material||PVC|
|Finish||Rust resistant black oxide finish|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts