CCS-6 Cable Cutter
The Platinum Tools CCS-6 Cable Cutter is a compact yet powerful cutting tool. Designed to perform high-quality cuts to avoid any problems during the installation and crimpling process of the cable.
- PVC grips make using the tool a comfortable experience
- Rust resistant black oxide finish for extended durability
|Length||6.3 in (162 mm)|
|Weight||7.22 oz (204.8 g)|
|Material||Forged from SCM 440 Steel|
|Handle Grip Material||PVC|
|Finish||Rust resistant black oxide finish|
|PL-10514C||CCS-6 Cable Cutter||0.45 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor's Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!