Platinum Tools Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper
Platinum Tools Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper was designed to take the guesswork out of stripping Cat 5 or Cat5e cables. More
This cable stripper allows the installer to work quickly, efficiently, and with little effort to reduce the amount of time spent at jobsites. This laborsaving tool is ideal for any network installer that works with Cat5/Cat5e cables throughout the day. In addition to being efficient, this tool is durable enough to survive being dropped or bounced around inside of a toolbox.
- Ergonomic design reduces fatigue and allows you to work fast without causing discomfort
- Manufactured from high impact plastic for lasting durability
- Bright yellow plastic makes it easily identifiable amongst your other tools
- Compact design fits in your pocket or tool bag comfortably
- Blade is designed for long life to last as long as the plastic housing
|Material||High impact plastic|
|Size||6"L x 5"W x 1"D|
|PL-15015||Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper||Yellow||6"L x 5"W x 1"D||0.2 lb.|
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!