Platinum Tools 110 Non-Impact Tool
Platinum Tools 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool is one of the best and economical tool of it class on today's market. This tool offers a whole new level of performance by providing the technician with a cleaner faster termination over the traditional "chisel" style cut of other Punchdown tools. The key is in Platinum Tools patented, replaceable 110 EZ-Data Blade® that utilizes a beveled edge to give a cleaner cut every time that helps reduce corrosion of the copper wires.
- Replaceable cutting knife lowers cost
- Blade's edge is beveled for a cleaner, closer cut
- Replacement knife is forged from medical grade stainless steel for longer cutting durability
- Compact design and bright red handle makes it easy store in your tool bag and easy to locate amongst your other tools
- Backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for customer satisfaction
|Usage||110 style keystone blocks & jacks|
|Size||9"L x 4"W x 1.25"H|
|PL-100111||110 Non-Impact Punchdown
Tool w/110 EZ-Data Cut Blade
|9"L x 4"W x 1.25"H||0.19 lb.|
|PL-13004BL-C||Set of 3 Replacement Blades||4.75"L x 2.5"W x 0.75"H||0 .019 lb.|
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Contract Jobs
- Minor Projects
Comments about 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool w/110 EZ-Data Cut Blade:
I will be using this tool in sub-contracting jobs. It will work great for the application I need it for.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!