What's special about this Punchdown Tool?
Platinum Tools 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool is one of the best and economical tool of it class on today's market. This tool offers a whole new level of performance by providing the technician with a cleaner faster termination over the traditional "chisel" style cut of other Punchdown tools. The key is in Platinum Tools patented, replaceable 110 EZ-Data Blade® that utilizes a beveled edge to give a cleaner cut every time that helps reduce corrosion of the copper wires.
|PL-100111||110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool w/ 110 EZ-Data Cut Blade||9" L x 4" W x 1.25" H||0.19 lb|
|PL-13004BL-C||Set of 3 Replacement Blades||4.75" L x 2.5" W x 0.75" H||0.019 lb|
- Replaceable cutting knife lowers cost
- Blade's edge is beveled for a cleaner, closer cut
- Replacement knife is forged from medical grade stainless steel for longer cutting durability
- Compact design and bright red handle makes it easy store in your tool bag and easy to locate amongst your other tools
- Backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for customer satisfaction
|Usage||110 style keystone blocks & jacks|
|Size||9"L x 4"W x 1.25"H|
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Contract Jobs
- Minor Projects
Comments about Platinum Tools Inc 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool W/110 Ez-Data Cut Blade:
I will be using this tool in sub-contracting jobs. It will work great for the application I need it for.
- Primary use: