What's special about this pet protection kit?
- Helps to prevent injuries due to teething and saves time and money on costly cable repairs
- Gives your cables and wires a neat, well organized look while maintaining the safety of your household
- Clip wires and cords up underneath tables or countertops to eliminate investigative chomps
- Cover table legs and other wood surfaces to discourage chewing due to boredom
- Click for More Features
Whether you're a dog lover, cat lover, rabbit lover or animal lover of any kind, there will come a time where pet proofing is a priority. With this Pet Safety Kit you can protect your cords, cables, and woodwork from your inquisitive family members, keeping them safe and letting you breathe a little easier.
|KIT-PETSFTY1||Cableorganizer.com Pet Safety Kit 1||
|KIT-PETSFTY2||Cableorganizer.com Pet Safety Kit 2||
- Kit 1:
- Wire Loom in 1/2" and 1" diameters – placing cords and cables inside will not only make your cables look neater but it will also protect against abrasion, puncture, teeth, and claws
- Cable Ties – Attach loose cables hanging off of the desk or table top to the legs or posts
- Wire Clips – The adhesive backing allows these clips to stick to walls, furniture or cabinets which will keep wires or cables up high away from prying eyes or mouths
- Kit 2 - everything in Kit 1 plus:
- Cable Winder – Neatly coils excess cable in a hard plastic and can sit on a desktop or on the floor
- Cord Cover – Covers cords, wires, or hoses that my run across the floor and can withstand foot traffic, is can be cut to an exact length, and also prevents the possibility of a tripping hazard
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Creative Ways to Protect Wires from Your Cat or Dog
- A SURPRISING NEW LIFE SAVER FOR ANIMALS
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030