Pelican SabreLite 2000
With a lightweight body made from ABS resin and a laser spot Xenon lamp, this completely submersible flashlight includes belt spring clip, stainless steel split ring and wrist strap.
- Xenon light source for a more purer-looking light beam
- Twist on/off head for easy battery changes
- Polarity battery guard tray safeguards against outgassing for safety
- Belt clip, split ring and hand wrist included to temporarily hold the flashlight in precarious places
- Made in the USA
|Tested Lumen Value||33.0|
|Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter)||10,000|
|Batteries||3 C Alkaline (not included)|
|Battery Burn Time||5 hours|
|Battery Pack/Charge Time||N/A|
|Weight (with batteries)||12.8 oz (0.36kg)|
|Weight (without batteries)||5.31 oz (0.15kg)|
|CSA||Class I, Div 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class II, Div 2; Gp G|
|FM Approval||Class I, II, Div 2; ABCD/G, T3C|
|UL||Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div 1; Gp C, D / Class1; Zone 1; Gp 11A; 11B; T3C|
|IECex||IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67|
|National Stocking # (NSN)||6230012951259|
|PEL-2000B||Pelican SabreLite™ 2000||7-13/16"||Black||5.31 oz
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season?
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!