What's special about this flashlight?
- Made of an ABS resin body which resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures in any environment
- Produces a collimated white beam to provide a clearer view
- Fully submersible watertight design allows you to find lost keys in a lake, or locate an underwater pipe break
- Carries more approvals then any other flashlight, making it perfect for all jobs, from household to hazardous
- Click for More Features
With a lightweight body made from ABS resin and a laser spot Xenon lamp, this completely submersible flashlight includes belt spring clip, stainless steel split ring and wrist strap.
|PEL-2000B||Pelican SabreLite™ 2000||7-13/16"||Black||5.31 oz
- Xenon light source for a more purer-looking light beam
- Twist on/off head for easy battery changes
- Polarity battery guard tray safeguards against outgassing for safety
- Belt clip, split ring and hand wrist included to temporarily hold the flashlight in precarious places
- Made in the USA
|Tested Lumen Value||33.0|
|Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter)||10,000|
|Batteries||3 C Alkaline (not included)|
|Battery Burn Time||5 hours|
|Battery Pack/Charge Time||N/A|
|Weight (with batteries)||12.8 oz (0.36kg)|
|Weight (without batteries)||5.31 oz (0.15kg)|
|CSA||Class I, Div 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class II, Div 2; Gp G|
|FM Approval||Class I, II, Div 2; ABCD/G, T3C|
|UL||Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div 1; Gp C, D / Class1; Zone 1; Gp 11A; 11B; T3C|
|IECex||IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67|
|National Stocking # (NSN)||6230012951259|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season?
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts