What's special about this flashlight?
- Made of an ABS resin body which resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures in any environment
- Produces a collimated white beam to provide a clearer view
- Fully submersible watertight design allows you to find lost keys in a lake, or locate an underwater pipe break
- Carries more approvals then any other flashlight, making it perfect for all jobs, from household to hazardous
- Click for More Features
With a lightweight body made from ABS resin and a laser spot Xenon lamp, this completely submersible flashlight includes belt spring clip, stainless steel split ring and wrist strap.
|PEL-2000B||Pelican SabreLite™ 2000||7-13/16"||Black||5.31 oz
- Xenon light source for a more purer-looking light beam
- Twist on/off head for easy battery changes
- Polarity battery guard tray safeguards against outgassing for safety
- Belt clip, split ring and hand wrist included to temporarily hold the flashlight in precarious places
- Made in the USA
|Tested Lumen Value||33.0|
|Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter)||10,000|
|Batteries||3 C Alkaline (not included)|
|Battery Burn Time||5 hours|
|Battery Pack/Charge Time||N/A|
|Weight (with batteries)||12.8 oz (0.36kg)|
|Weight (without batteries)||5.31 oz (0.15kg)|
|CSA||Class I, Div 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class II, Div 2; Gp G|
|FM Approval||Class I, II, Div 2; ABCD/G, T3C|
|UL||Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div 1; Gp C, D / Class1; Zone 1; Gp 11A; 11B; T3C|
|IECex||IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67|
|National Stocking # (NSN)||6230012951259|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season?
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030