What's special about these protective cases?
- Indestructible case designed specifically for your iPhone™, iPod touch®, pod® Shuffle™, Nano™, Classic iPod and Smart Phones, protecting them from damage
- Stainless steel hardware for durability and corrosion resistance
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof to protect in just about any environment
- Click for More Features
Pelican™ introduces i1010 and i1015 crushproof gadget cases. Designed to protect your iPod® and smart phones from moisture, dirt and impact, they feature the durability, strength, and unmatched look and feel that have made Pelican world famous. With i1010 and i1015 cases, you're not limited to just protecting your gadgets - you can actually use them while they're secured in the case, thanks to a handy external headphone jack. Available in a rainbow of eye-popping colors... including a few that match popular iPod® shades. This is a must-have accessory if you plan on taking your MP3 player on the road!
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COMPATIBLE DEVICES||DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|PEL-I1010||Pelican™ i1010 Case||1 or 2nd gen iPod®, Nano, or Shuffle™||5.88" L x 4.06" W x 2.12" D||White|
Pelican's Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Wherever you take your Pelican case, do it with the confidence that comes from being covered by Pelican's Lifetime Guarantee. Pelican proudly guarantees all of their cases against defects and breakage, for the entire lifespan of each case. As long as it hasn't been subjected to abuse that goes above and beyond "normal and sensible wear and tear," Pelican will gladly replace any broken case that's returned to them, no questions asked.
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Case utilizes an external headphone jack which lets you listen to your MP3 music while the device is fully enclosed (NOTE! Does not support use of iPhone™ microphone)
- Easy open latch for quick and easy access
- Ideal for use in rugged sports or moist environments - NOT FOR SWIMMING OR SUBMERGING
- Custom rubber liner doubles as o-ring seal to keep out moisture
- Designed to fit any 1st or 2nd generation iPod®, Nano, and Shuffle™
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Available in White
- Equipped with active sport double end tie down strap with reflective safety stripes
|Compatible Devices||1 or 2nd gen iPod®, Nano, or Shuffle™|
|Exterior Dimensions||5.88"L x 4.06"W x 2.12"D
(14.9cm x 10.3cm x 5.4cm)
|Interior Dimensions||4.37"L x 2.87"W x 1.68"D
(11.1cm x 7.3cm x 4.3cm)
|Lid Depth||0.69" (1.8cm)|
|Bottom Depth||0.94" (2.4cm)|
|Weight||0.41 lb. (0.19kg)|
|Buoyancy Max||0.51 lb. (0.45kg)|
|Temperature Range||-10°F - 199.4°F (-23°C - 93°C)|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030