Pelican MityLite™ 2340
With a lightweight and compact design, the MityLite 2340 by Pelican is the perfect tool for camping, construction, boating or any other activity that might call for a powerful, bright white flashlight.
- Made of Xenoy for an unbreakable, chemical and water resistant body
- Twist on/off lamp for easy access to the batteries
- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Utility Clip attached to securely stow the flashlight away when not in use
- Water resistant (not for diving applications) to resist rain and damp conditions
- Made in the USA
|Tested Lumen Value||8.0|
|Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter)||1,200|
|Batteries||2 AA Alkaline (included)|
|Battery Run Time||4 hours|
|Battery Pack/Charging Time||N/A|
|Weight (w/ batteries)||3.5 oz [0.1kg]|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||1.86 oz [0.05kg]|
|CSA||Class I, Div 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class II; Div 2; Gp G|
|FM Approval||Class 1, Div 2; Gp ABCD, T3A|
|IECex||Ex ib s IIC T4 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X|
|ETL||Class I, Div 1; Gps C, D T3, Conforms to STD UL783|
|National Stocking # (NSN)||6230014194076|
|PEL-2340B||MityLite™ 2340||6-1/4" [15.9cm]||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season?
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!