What's special about this flashlight?
- Special lens alters the color spectrum for a more detailed view
- Choose from a Xenon lamp for intense bright light or 3 LEDs to conserve battery life
- Perfect hands-free operation for construction, camping, utility workers, or home owners who lose power
- Click for More Features
With the option of intense bright light or battery saving LEDs, this HeadsUp flashlight is perfect for any situation where both hands are needed for safety.
|PEL-2620C||HeadsUp Lite™ 2620NVG (carded)||Black|
- Multi-angle, pivoting head allows you to direct the light where it's needed
- Rubber strap is included for hard hat use, so the flashlight will not slip in wet environments
- An adjustable cloth strap (included) for bare-head applications like camping, hiking or jogging
- 3 AAA Alkaline batteries included, so you can use the flashlight right out of the box
- Great for spelunking, power outages, hurricane season or nighttime walks
- Made in the USA
|Light Source||Xenon (high) LED (low)|
|Tested Lumen Value||1.0 (low) 2.0 (high)|
|Tested Lux Value (@ 1 meter)||–|
|Batteries||3 AAA Alkaline (included)|
|Battery Run Time||80 hours (low) 3 hours (high)|
|Battery Pack/Charging Time||N/A|
|Watts||0.405 (low) 1.53 (high)|
|Weight (w/ batteries)||4.8 oz [0.14 kg]|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||3.5 oz [0.1 kg]|
|CE Ex Approval||II 3 G EEx nL IIC T3X
Certificate: TRL Report#XU1006/4804
|ETL Listed||Class I, Div 1, Gp C, D, T3C Conforms to STD UL783|
|National Stocking # (NSN)||6230015081498|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season?
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
Where can I get a new battery holder for my 2620 head light?
- At this time we do not have replacement parts for the Pelican 2620.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030