What's special about this utility chest?
- Waterproof, crushproof, and dustproof design protects your sensitive equipment and vital documents from harsh environments
- This case will float in salt water with up to 59 lbs of material, providing ample capacity for your most important items
- Pick N Pluck™ foam insert lets you custom-shape the interior, perfectly accommodating your equipment to prevent damage during transport
- Top-loader flip lid delivers quick access to your belongings, especially when mounted on a boat or motorcycle
- Click for More Features
Water can be quite a destructive force, as it can lay waste to some of your most valued possessions in the blink of an eye. The 1430 Marine Utility Case by Pelican™ guarantees top protection for your most important items in marine environments. This case will float with up to 59 lbs inside, and remains watertight for up to a half hour when submerged in up to a meter of water. The 1430 also makes a great option for storing vital information in the home or office, which makes it a great option for flood preparation.
|PEL-1430NF||Marine Protector Case without Foam||16.93" H x 9.61" W x 13.42" D
(43 x 24.4 x 34.1 cm)
|13.56" H x 5.76" W x 11.70" D
(34.4 x 14.6 x 29.7 cm)
Olive Drab (Green),
|PEL-1437||Marine Protector Case with Office Divider Set (PEL-1436)||7.0 lbs
- Watertight for at least 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter, in accordance with IP 67
- May be mounted to a motorcycle with a compatible case mount, providing protection even on the go
- O-Ring rubber seal and foam are replaceable if they sustain performance-reducing damage, extending the life of the case affordably
- Contains padlock slot for an added measure of protection
- Automatic Pressure Equalization valve releases built up pressure while remaining watertight
- Able to withstand the stress of air travel a minimum of 100 times, in accordance with ATA 300
- Ideal for sealing sensitive electronics, vital documents, firearms, optics and other important items in marine and air travel, as well as areas that regularly experience wet weather and flooding
- Non-slip, over-molded rubber handle and lightweight construction increase comfort when carrying heavy loads for long periods of time
- Optional bracket allows you to mount directly to a boat; this case may also be mounted to a motorcycle (bracket not available)
- Proudly made in the USA with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Pelican Customer Q&A
- It's Just Not Summer Without a Pelican
- Hurricane Safety Checklist: The Essentials You Need to Weather the Storm
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts