What's special about these rack panels?
- Covers 1U or 2U of unused rack space to prevent bypass airflow from both reducing the effectiveness of your enclosure’s cooling system and wasting energy
- Tool-less design quickly latches right onto round or square tapped holes for easy installation and removal
- Seals your enclosure against dust and dirt for prolonged equipment life
- Ideal for supporting proper airflow in any standard 19” network enclosure and providing a great looking cover for unoccupied space in full enclosures and open racks
- Click for More Features
Though it's always a good idea to have space on your network enclosure for future expansion, leaving unused spaces empty can cause unwanted and costly issues. These blanking panels from Panduit prevent bypass airflow that can waste energy, all while keeping out dirt and greatly improving the look of your rack. Installation is a breeze thanks to their tool-free design, and they are CEA-310-E compliant to ensure compatibility with your compliant 19" rack.
|PART #||RACK SPACE||HOLE CONFIGURATION||QUANTITY||COLOR||PRICE|
|PAN-TLBP1S-V||1U||3/8" (9.5mm) square (with or without cage nuts installed)||1||Black|
|PAN-TLBP2S-V||2U||3/8" (9.5mm) square (with or without cage nuts installed)|
|Round Tapped Holes|
|PAN-TLBP1R-V||1U||#10 (M5) or #12 (M6) round tapped holes||1||Black|
|PAN-TLBP2R-V||2U||#10 (M5) or #12 (M6) round tapped holes|
- Durable ABS plastic construction will never corrode and resists abrasion and impact
- Stackable design takes up minimal space while not in use, improving storage efficiency
- CEA-310 for guaranteed compatibility will all standard 19” racks
|Width||19" [482mm]||19" [482mm]||19" [482mm]||19" [482mm]|
|Panel Depth||1.34" [34mm]||1.34" [34mm]||1.34" [34mm]||1.34" [34mm]|
|Fits Rack Hole Type||3/8" cage nut (square)||3/8" cage nut (square)||M6 tapped (round)||M6 tapped (round)|
|Weight||1 lb [0,45 kg]||2 lbs [0,90 kg]||1 lb [0,45 kg]||2 lbs [0,90 kg]|
|Industry Standards||RoHS Compliant
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- A Closer Look at Panduit
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030