What's special about these hook and loop fasteners?
- Utilizes hook and loop technology for a completely reusable cable tie that's perfect for applications requiring constant changing, moves, or additions
- Adjustable and fully releasable, so you can bundle cables or wires at your own pace or make changes without wasting additional cable ties
- The unique holding power of hook and loop technology allows you to properly secure high-performance cables without worrying about over-tightening the bundles, which can disrupt or diminish the integrity of network data
- Click for More Features
Unmanaged and loose cables can be an eyesore, as well as a tripping hazard that can lead to personal injury or damaged equipment. With 8 available colors that will be sure to match any application Tak-Ty® Hook and Loop cable ties from Panduit tackle unruly cables in a fast, easy, and affordable way without sacrificing style.
|PAN-HLT2I||8" L x 0.5" W x 0.1" Thick||10 strips||Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Gray, White||0.06 lb|
|PAN-HLT3I||12" L x 0.5" W x 0.1" Thick||10 strips||Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Gray, White||0.06 lb|
These versatile hook and loop wraps replace old style cable ties that were difficult to use and never reusable. But with the Tak-Ty, all you need remove the cable tie is the strength of your fingers. Tak-Ty Hook and Loop cable ties work by simply wrapping the tie around the cable/wire bundle, threading the small end through eyelet, then folding the hook-end over the loop side - you're done!
- Broad range of colors and two different lengths available to secure and match most applications
- Easy to use without complicated and frustrating fasteners or release switches that can lead to wasted installation time
- Soft premium material is safe for use with delicate and high-performance cables and wires
- Versatile design and stylish colors are perfect for home, office, electrical, and datacom wire management applications
- No installation tools are required: the hook and loop sides peel apart easily with just the strength of your hands
- Plenum-rated Tak-Ty® hook and loop fasteners are available for in-wall and plenum wire management that require plenum rated materials
- Note: Minimum 2” overlap required to achieve loop tensile rating
|Price / Pack|
|Quantity / Pack||10||10|
|Material||Nylon Loop, Polyethylene Hook||Nylon Loop, Polyethylene Hook|
|Operating Temperature||0°F to 220°F||0°F to 220°F|
|Minimum Tensile Strength||40 lbs.||40 lbs.|
|Minimum Bundle Diameter||0.25”||0.25”|
|Maximum Bundle Diameter||1.91"||3.18"|
|Width||0.5” Body and 1.0” Head||0.5” Body and 1.0” Head|
|RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant||Compliant|
|CE Compliancy Status||Compliant||Compliant|
Note: Minimum 2” overlap required to achieve loop tensile rating
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030