What's special about these PANDUIT® T-70 raceways?
- Available accessories make the Pan-Way T-70 one of the most versatile and economical raceways
- Snap-on faceplates for data and power applications for quick and easy set up
- Satisfies 1" bend radius requirement preventing potential cable degradation
- Click for More Features
The PANDUIT® Pan-Way® T-70 Surface Raceway System is a non-metallic multi-channel capable surface raceway that can be used to route, protect, and conceal data, voice, video, fiber optic and power cabling with a rating of up to 600 volts. Made from impact resistant material that is sure to last a long time without peeling or corroding, these raceways are a must have investment.
Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums apply.
|Open Channel 40% Cable Fill Capacity|
|Cable Type:||# of Cables|
|Cat 6 Cables||41|
|Cat 5e Cables||55|
|2 Strand Fiber Optic Cable||86|
|Voltage rating:||UL-5A 600VAC; CSA C22.2 No. 62.1-03 600V|
|Approvals:||UL Listed 95425 (raceway); UL Listed E116129 (fittings)|
|CSI spec form:||LP-CSISPEC-T70-1|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Hot Organizational Products for $10 or Less
- Why Should I Use 'Low Smoke Zero Halogen' Cables?
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This can be installed on any flat surface.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts