What's special about these cable identification ties?
- Keeps cables neatly bundled for increased safety and organization
- Contains a large 1.18" x 0.5" surface for labeling by printer or marker for easy cable identification
- Releasable design allows you to easily loosen or remove these ties for maintenance or changes
- Ideal for network, home theater, and many other wire installation applications
- Click for More Features
Sta-Strap® 2-Piece Marker Ties by Panduit® combine two classic cable management solutions, the cable tie, and tie cable flag. Preserving all functions of both solutions, these ties properly bundle cables and deliver for clear identification. They are easily released for removal or modification, and are available in indoor and outdoor materials.
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||TENSILE STRENGTH||CROSS SECTION||COLORS||QTY||PRICE|
|Standard Nylon 6.6|
|PAN-SSM2S-C||0.18" W x 6.7" L||50 lbs (222 N)||Standard||White||100|
|PAN-SSM2S-D||0.18" W x 6.7" L||500|
|PAN-SSM4S-D||0.18" W x 14.7" L||500|
|Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6|
|PAN-SSM2S-D0||0.18" W x 6.7" L||50 lbs (222 N)||Standard||Black||500|
- Available in standard and weather resistant materials of various lengths to suit your indoor or outdoor application
- May also be used as a flag marker for increased visibility, especially in denser applications
- Installed by hand or using a Panduit Cable Tie Installation Tool (GTS, GTSL, GS2B, GTH, GS4H, PTS, PTH, PPTS, STS2, STH2)
|Tensile Strength||50 lbs (222 N)|
|Write-on Area Dimensions||0.96" L x 0.44" W (24.4 x 11.2 mm)|
|Weight||SSM2S: 0.29 lb per 100
SSM4S: 0.55 lb per 100
|Max Operating Temperature||185°F (85°C)|
|Recommended Installation Tool||GTS, GTSL, GS2B, GTH, GS4H, PTS, PTH, PPTS, STS2, STH2|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- A Closer Look at Panduit
- What Is RoHS
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030