Panduit® Sta-Strap® Releasable Marker Ties
Sta-Strap® 2-Piece Marker Ties by Panduit® combine two classic cable management solutions, the cable tie, and tie cable flag. Preserving all functions of both solutions, these ties properly bundle cables and deliver for clear identification. They are easily released for removal or modification, and are available in indoor and outdoor materials.
- Available in standard and weather resistant materials of various lengths to suit your indoor or outdoor application
- May also be used as a flag marker for increased visibility, especially in denser applications
- Installed by hand or using a Panduit Cable Tie Installation Tool (GTS, GTSL, GS2B, GTH, GS4H, PTS, PTH, PPTS, STS2, STH2)
|Tensile Strength||50 lbs (222 N)|
|Write-on Area Dimensions||0.96" L x 0.44" W (24.4 x 11.2 mm)|
|Weight||SSM2S: 0.29 lb per 100
SSM4S: 0.55 lb per 100
|Max Operating Temperature||185°F (85°C)|
|Recommended Installation Tool||GTS, GTSL, GS2B, GTH, GS4H, PTS, PTH, PPTS, STS2, STH2|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||TENSILE STRENGTH||CROSS SECTION||COLORS||QTY||PRICE|
|Standard Nylon 6.6|
|PAN-SSM2S-C||0.18" W x 6.7" L||50 lbs (222 N)||Standard||White||100|
|PAN-SSM2S-D||0.18" W x 6.7" L||500|
|PAN-SSM4S-D||0.18" W x 14.7" L||500|
|Weather Resistant Nylon 6.6|
|PAN-SSM2S-D0||0.18" W x 6.7" L||50 lbs (222 N)||Standard||Black||500|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- A Closer Look at Panduit
- What Is RoHS
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!