What's special about Panduit's aluminum cable ties?
- Self-locking design speeds up installation and provides a permanent hold
- Equipped with rounded edges and a smooth surface to protect cables and ensures the safety of the installer
- Lightweight aluminum construction for flexibility and ease of use
- Click for More Features
Panduit's Pan-Alum Aluminum Locking Cable Ties provide you with a lightweight and flexible method of securing aluminum marker plates and bundling cables. These zip ties install and bend easily to conform to just about any sized cable bundle.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CABLE TIE DIMENSIONS||PACK QUANTITY||COLORS
View the Colors
|WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|PAN-MLT1H||Panduit MLT Series Aluminum Cable Ties - 5.5" - Pack of 50, Aluminum||5.5" x 0.31"||50||Aluminum, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow||0.14 lb|
|PAN-MLT2H||Panduit MLT Series Aluminum Cable Ties - 7.9 " - Pack of 50, Aluminum||7.9" x 0.31"||50||Aluminum||0.19 lb|
|PAN-ST2MT||Panduit ST2MT Cable Tie Installation Tool||1 lb|
The self-locking head design allows you to securely these aluminum ties by hand or with a cable tie installation tool. Designed with a smooth surface and rounded edges each cable tie assures the safety of installer. Available in 5 colors for color coding.
- Can be installed by hand or using a ST2MT cable tie tool gun for added ease of installation
- Ideal for use on:
- Marker plates
- Identifying pipes
- Cables and equipment
- Oil rigs
Panduit ST2MT Installation Tool:
- Works with all MLT cable ties
- Also works with LH and SH series ties
- Easily operated by one hand
|Material||Aluminum - Natural & Anodized|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||100° C [212° F]|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-80° C [-112° F]|
|Tensile Strength||50 lbs|
|Ultraviolet Light Resistance||Good|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Find the Right Panduit Cable Ties for Any Job
- How to Release a Cable Tie
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030