What's special about this cooling center analysis?
- Provides recommended improvement systems and products for existing or planned floor space, minimizing the potential for a thermal failure
- Offers CFD modeling and visualizations of the airflow pattern throughout your data center, which can assist in finding any “hot spots” or places with restricted airflow
- Personal interaction to assess any weaknesses in your cooling infrastructure due to incorrect installation techniques or poor operating devices
- Click for More Features
Keep your data center running smoothly by ensuring that you're correctly managing the temperature and airflow around your equipment. Interact with a specialist to determine new or better ways to maximize cooling effectiveness.
Please fill out the form below and one of our sales representative will contact you with more information about your request. Thank you! *Required Field
- Simulates 'what if' scenarios and provides future growth analysis, allowing your infrastructure to run optimally
Cooling Center Assessment
Data Center Cooling Distribution Review
- Visually check the Air Conditioning System and Air Handlers units for general condition and proper installation
- Identify the system type(s) and manufacturers
- Analyze settings such as supply and return temperatures, humidity, and operational modes
- Identify and record the air distribution topology
- Document temperature and humidity levels
Rack Cooling Documentation and Analysis
- Determine rack enclosures' air flow capability
- Document areas where temperature is above the industry standard
- Analyze rack configurations for effectiveness
- Identify any type of raised floor distribution system or overhead grilles
- Locate areas where air mixing is likely to occur
Thermal Analysis and Report
Recommendation for Optimal Air Solution
- Provide a full report of diagnoses, as well as suggestions systems to correct the problems
Modeling of Data Center Environment
- Create floor plan of existing data center or server room
- Provide a “thermal map” of the area showing the hot and cold temperature profiles
- Show air velocity, flow and pressures with provided "airflow models"
Recommendation for Floor Plan DVD Model Creation and Analysis
- Provides concept drawings showing recommendations for cooling equipment and rack configuration
- Create baseline model based on existing data, which will show the potential airflow and temperature patterns of the space
- Offers “what if” models to test the effectiveness if or when the space should change or expand
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Easy To Set Up
- Great Results
Comments about Middle Atlantic Designer Inspired Ultra Quiet Fan Panel - BLACK:
This product was used to circulate air in a small computer network closet. Good self contained unit with automatic temp controls.
- Primary use: