What's special about these Panduit® label tapes?
- Offers crisp, clear legends with superior legibility
- Cassettes have an integrated memory device that saves the last legend used for later recall
- Fast loading cassettes include both label material and ribbon for quick and easy loading
- Click for More Features
Long lasting good quality labels are continuously needed in Datacom/Telecom, Home Theater, and many other fields for identification purposes. The Panduit® P1™ provides the perfect combination of high tech by featuring an integrated memory and simple ideas like the fast loading design to make sure your job is completed quickly and efficiently.
View compatible printers: Panduit Panther™ LS8E Thermal Transfer Printers
|Turn-Tell® Self-Laminating Label Cassettes (Compatible only with LS8E)|
|PAN-R100X075V1C||Vinyl||Clear / White||1.0" W x 0.75" H
[25,40mm x 19,05mm]
|PAN-R100X125V1C||Vinyl||Clear / White||1.0" W x 1.25" H
[25,40mm x 31,75mm]
|PAN-R100X150V1C||Vinyl||Clear / White||1.0" W x 1.50" H
[25,40mm x 38,10mm]
|PAN-R100X225V1C||Vinyl||Clear / White||1.0" W x 2.25" H
[25,40mm x 57.15mm]
- Available in a variety of materials and sizes for your convenience
- Specialty labels for different applications are available
- Available materials include:
- Polyolefin: Durable, pliable material with permanent adhesive for terminal block and network component labels. Temp Range: -50° to 120° F
- Polyester: General purpose material for component labeling; excellent print quality; does not stretch or easily tear. Temp Range: -40° to 257° F (clear color) or 302° F (white color)
- Vinyl: General-purpose material for pipe marking, bin marking, and facility identification; conformable material for flat applications in indoor or outdoor environments. Temp Range: -40° to 176° F
|Material Type||Temperature Range||Description||Color(s)||Outdoor Rated||UL Recognized||RoHS Compliant|
|Heat Shrinkable Polyolefin||-67° to 275° F
(-55° to 135° C)
|Polyolefin heat shrink for wire and cable marking applications, excellent print quality||White
|Polyester||-40° to 257° F
(-40° to 125° C)
|General purpose material for component labeling; does not stretch or easily tear||Clear||Yes||UL 969||Yes|
|Polyolefin||-50° to 120° F
(-46° to 49° C)
|Durable, pliable material with permanent adhesive for terminal block and network component labels||White||No||UL 969||Yes|
|Vinyl Cloth||-50° to 170° F
(-46° to 77° C)
|General purpose material, vinyl impregnated cloth resists oil and abrasion; material can be removed, repositioned, and reused||White||No||UL 969||Yes|
|Vinyl||-40° to 176° F
(-40° to 80° C)
|General purpose material for pipe marking, bin marking, and facility identification; conformable material for flat applications in indoor and outdoor environments||White
Continuous Heat Shrink Label Cassette Specifications
- Meet requirements for MIL-M-81531 and MIL-STD-202F Method 215A, Solution A, C, and D
- Shrink ratio 3:1
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WIDTH||LENGTH||MIN CABLE DIAM.||MAX CABLE DIAM.|
Loading a Label Cassette:
- Remove the cassette door from the back of the Panduit® Cougar™ or PanTher™ printer
- Install a label cassette. Press firmly to lock the cassette in place. Do not remove the raised white tab from the cassette. This tab is used to assist with removal of the cassette from the printer.
- Lock the print head latch.
- Reattach the cassette door.
NOTE: To uninstall a label cassette
- Unlock the print head latch.
- Remove the cassette door.
- Remove the cassette. Use the white removal tab on the cassette for assistance.
- Reattach the cassette door.
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- Which Type of DYMO Label is Right for my Application
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030