What's special about wire duct cable management system?
- Innovative design combines cable management duct with DIN mounting rail to maximize space utilization, reduce material required and minimize installation cost
- DIN rail is positioned above the integrated wire management channel instead of off to the side, which provides convenient access to terminal blocks and components for easier installation and maintenance
- Compatible with standard 15mm or 35mm DIN rail and most DIN rail accessories, providing greater flexibility to satisfy a wide range of cable management applications
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s new line of PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct is the ultimate solution for space-restricted applications or low budget wire panel schemes. These wire ducts are specifically designed for DIN rails to be mounted above instead of beside them, which can equal up to 30% space savings when compared to conventional methods.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE / PIECE|
|PAN-DRD22LG6||2" PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct, Covers, Fasteners - 6 ft.||6.25" W x 2.15" H x 72" L||Light Gray||8.5 lbs|
|PAN-DRD33LG6||3" PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct, Covers, Fasteners - 6 ft.||7.25" W x 3.16" H x 72" L||Light Gray||13.0 lbs|
|PAN-DRD44LG6||4" PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct, Covers, Fasteners - 6 ft.||8.25" W x 4.16" H x 72" L||Light Gray||16.0 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / CASE|
|PAN-DRDWR2-X||2" Wire Retainer for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||1 lb|
|PAN-DRDWR3-X||3" Wire Retainer for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||1 lb|
|PAN-DRDWR4-X||4" Wire Retainer for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||1 lb|
|PAN-DRDCS2-X||2" Corner Strip for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||0.5 lb|
|PAN-DRDCS3-X||3" Corner Strip for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||0.5 lb|
|PAN-DRDCS4-X||4" Corner Strip for PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct||10||0.5 lb|
Wiring duct is an excellent tool for sorting, organizing, and directing the flow of cables inside enclosures or on wiring backboards/panels. One downfall of conventional wiring ducts is the space needed to accommodate them. This leads installers to purchase much larger enclosures or panels, which can easily add up in cost and become a strain on tight budgets.
- Integrated hinged covers remain attached during maintenance, which prevents them from being lost, and lets them servie as ledges to aid in wire installation
- Slotted platform and sidewalls provide horizontal cable management for DIN rail mounted components, while allowing vertical pass-through for cables leading to adjacent wiring duct or components
- Includes self-drilling screws that allow the installer to mount DIN rail to the wire duct up to 50% faster than conventional DIN rail to panel installations
- Optional retainer accessory helps to ease the installation of new cables or maintenance on preexisting ones by keeping all cables in place when the cover is open or has been removed
- Optional corner strip supports wiring transition from conventional duct
- Maintains UL94 flammability rating of V-0
- RoHS compliant
Fill Capacity Chart - Electrical
|8 AWG||10 AWG||12 AWG||14 AWG||16 AWG||18 AWG||22 AWG|
|area / channel||THHN||THHN||THHN||MTW||MTW||THHN||MTW||MTW||TFFN||MTW||MTW||TFFN||MTW||MTW||MTW|
Fill Capacity Chart - Communication
|Gauge||23 AWG||23/24 AWG||24 AWG||Fiber Optic|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How Does The UL 94 Vertical Flame Test Work
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Which Type of DYMO Label is Right for my Application?
- A Closer Look at Panduit
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts