What's special about these die-cut labels?
- P1 cassettes contain their own integrated memory devices for letting you know the remaining number of labels. Remembers the last legend used, and automatically formats the P1 cassette to the thermal printer
- Labels are die-cut designed to provide a more visually appealing and consistent label
- Designed for use with Panduit® PANTHER™ LS8E hand-held thermal transfer printer
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s General Component Label Cassettes for the LS8E PanTher™ provide your home, business, or office with a fast and simple way to keep organized. The installation and use of these labels is a clean, one-step process thanks to both the label material and the ribbon being incorporated into a single, easy-to-use cassette.
|PART #||MATERIAL||DIMENSIONS||LABELS / CASSETTE||COLOR||PRICE|
|Polyester Component Label Cassettes|
|PAN-C060X020YJC||Polyester||0.60" W 0.20" H||750||White|
|PAN-C100X025YJC||Polyester||1.00" W 0.25" H||500||White|
|PAN-C100X050YJC||Polyester||1.00" W 0.50" H||500||White|
|PAN-C150X075YJC||Polyester||1.50" W 0.75" H||250||White|
|PAN-C200X050YJC||Polyester||2.00" W 0.50" H||200||White|
|PAN-C200X100YJC||Polyester||2.00" W 1.00" H||200||White|
|PAN-C100X050YMC||Polyester||1.00" W 0.50" H||500||Silver|
|PAN-C200X100YMC||Polyester||2.00" W 1.00" H||150||Silver|
|Vinyl Cloth Label Cassettes|
|PAN-C100X050CBC||Vinyl Cloth||1.00" W 0.50" H||175||White|
|PAN-C200X050CBC||Vinyl Cloth||2.00" W 0.50"H||50||White|
These component labels are available in two styles: Vinyl cloth for a reusable label that can be removed and repositioned several times, or a Polyester material for a stronger, longer lasting label that will not stretch or tear easily.
- Fully functional, multi-purpose labels for identifying flat surfaces or other general areas and components
- Available in a large range of sizes for labeling or bar-coding network or electronic components, control panels, circuit boards and other general purpose applications
- Polyester type labels are designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and offer a high level of durability, temperature resistance, and dimensional stability
- Vinyl cloth type labels are designed for general purpose use and provide excellent resistance to oil and abrasion
- RoHS Compliant
- Polyester Label Cassette Dimensional Drawing (PDF)
- Vinyl Cloth Label Cassette Dimensional Drawing (PDF)
|Polyester||-40° to 302° F (-40° to 150° C)|
|Vinyl Cloth||-50° to 170° F (-46° to 77° C)|
|Part #||Material||Width||Height||Color||Labels per Cassette||Price|
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030