What's special about these heat shrinkable labels?
- Made from durable flattened polyolefin material to ensure longevity, even in unfavorable environments
- 3:1 Shrink ratio allows for use with a greater range of AWG wire sizes
- Available in white or yellow print on colors to meet specific applications or standards
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s Military Grade labels are designed to meet today’s toughest standards and environments. These heat shrinkable labels are made from a durable polyolefin material to ensure the stability of the label and the legibility of the legends printed on them for years to come.
|PART #||SUPPORTED WIRES||WIDTH||WEIGHT||COLORS||LABELS/ ROLL||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-H100X025||22 - 16 AWG||0.50"||0.25 lb.||White, Yellow||100||0.25 lb.|
|PAN-H100X034||18 - 22 AWG||0.50"||0.25 lb.||White, Yellow||100||0.25 lb.|
|PAN-H100X044||16 - 10 AWG||0.50"||0.25 lb.||White, Yellow||100||0.25 lb.|
|PAN-H100X084||8 - 1 AWG||1"||2.35 lbs.||White, Yellow||75||0.25 lb.|
For fast and easy installation, these labels are designed to be reduced using most brands of gun style heat guns or torches, and because they use Panduit's P1T cassettes, you can get to printing even faster. The P1T cassette combines both the heat shrink label material and the ribbon into a single, easy to install cassette, so you won't waste time messing around with extra parts or steps.
- Designed for use with the Panduit Panther™ LS8E Thermal Transfer Printer
- P1™ label cassettes contain an integrated memory device that allows the cassette to automatically format to your Panther™ LS8E printer, keep track of remain label count, and recall's the last legend used
- Cassette style printing combined with die-cut labels ensures your labels with be clean, consistent and legible every time for providing a high level of aesthetic quality and appearance
- Meets UL standard 224 for flammability
- Military Rated MIL-M-81531 and MIL-STD-202F Method 215A, Solution A, C, and D
- RoHS Compliant
- Material Temperature Range: -22°F to 220°F (-30°C to 105°C)
Material Temperature Range: -22°F to 220°F (-30°C to 105°C)
|PART #||SUPPORTED WIRES||DIAMETER||WIDTH
|PAN-H100X025||22 - 16 AWG||1/8"||0.25"||1"||100||White, Yellow||0.04"||0.13"|
|PAN-H100X034||18 - 22 AWG||3/16"||0.34"||1"||100||White, Yellow||0.06"||0.19"|
|PAN-H100X044||16 - 10 AWG||1/4"||0.44"||1"||100||White, Yellow||0.08"||0.25"|
|PAN-H100X084||8 - 1 AWG||1/2"||0.84"||1"||75||White, Yellow||0.17"||0.5"|
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- A Closer Look At Panduit
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts