What's special about this nylon wire loom?
- Durable to help protect and reduce the risk of damage to cabling
- Made of heat stabilized black nylon which is strong, durable and high abrasion resistant
- High temperature tolerance ranging from -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- Click for More Features
Nylon Corrugated Loom Tubing is heat stabilized which gives it its high abrasion resistance qualities. Being strong and durable, this wire loom helps to protect cables and reduce damage on cabling. When spiral wrap and expandable braided sleeving do not provide adequate protection, this solid corrugated loom is ideal. With high temperature tolerance ranging from -40°F to 230°F the tubing can be used to route wires in the automotive, truck, trailer, recreational vehicle and marine industries.
|PART #||INSIDE DIAMETER||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CLTS25N-C||0.277" [7.03 mm]||0.397" [10.10 mm]||100'||1.2 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS35N-C||0.350" [8.89 mm]||0.500" [12.7 mm]||100'||2.7 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS38N-C||0.415" [10.54 mm]||0.556" [14.12 mm]||100'||1.3 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS50N-C||0.505" [12.83 mm]||0.670" [17.02 mm]||100'||3.45 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS62N-C||0.650" [16.51 mm]||0.816" [20.72 mm]||100'||5.7 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS75N-C||0.760" [19.30 mm]||0.935" [23.75 mm]||100'||6.25 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS100N-C||0.915" [23.24 mm]||1.090" [27.69 mm]||100'||8.05 lbs.|
|PAN-CLTS125N-L||1.290" [32.77 mm]||1.500" [38.10 mm]||50'||6.09 lbs.|
- Used for indoor applications
- Excellent chemical resistance for damage prevention from organic solvents, petro-chemicals, acids and alkalies
- High melting temperature of 439°F (130°C) for maximum protection
- Can be used to bundle fiber on cable tray to separate from copper
- Use adhesive mount bases and cable ties to hold loom in place
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 HB|
|Melting Temperature:||439°F (130°C)|
|Specific Gravity:||1.06 - 1.16|
|Minimum Tensile Strength at 23°C (PSI):||10 (ASTM D638)|
|Chemical Resistance:||Organic Chemicals: Excellent|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030