Panduit® Nylon Slit Corrugated Loom Tubing
Panduit® Nylon Corrugated Slit Loom Tubing is an easy and practical way of bundling and protecting wires in automotive and home and office applications. Nylon is a cut above the other corrugated tubings for use in automobiles and other confined fields such as aviation due to its low out gassing that can fog windshields which makes it more difficult to see.
- Nylon Corrugated Loom Tubing also has the highest temperature rating of our general purpose* tubing at -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- Easier to install than braided sleeving or spiral wrap due to the lengthwise slit, yet still offers complete coverage and protection
- Multi purpose material – can be used with fiber optic, twister pair copper, various computer cables, hoses, etc
- Can be used with corrugated loom tube fittings for neat wire harnesses
- Split Loom allows for easy wire breakouts along the way wherever it is needed
- High Melt Temperature of 437°F for high temperature bursts.
|Flammability Rating:||UL94 HB|
|Melting Temperature:||439°F (130°C)|
|Specific Gravity:||1.06 - 1.16|
|Minimum Tensile Strength at 23°C (PSI):||10 (ASTM D638)|
|Chemical Resistance:||Organic Chemicals: Excellent|
Black Nylon Slit Corrugated Loom Tubing
|PART #||INNER DIAMETER||OUTER DIAMETER||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CLT25N-C630||.27" (6.7mm)||.39" (9.9mm)||100' (30.5m)||1.2 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT35N-C630||.35" (8.9mm)||.50" (12.7mm)||100' (30.5m)||3 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT38N-C630||.41" (10.5mm)||.56" (14.2mm)||100' (30.5m)||3.15 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT50N-C630||.51" (12.8mm)||.67" (17mm)||100' (30.5m)||3.55 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT75N-C630||.76" (19.3mm)||.94" (23.8mm)||100' (30.5m)||6.25 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT100N-C630||.92" (23.2mm)||1.09" (27.7mm)||100' (30.5m)||6.7 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT125N-L630||1.29" (32.8mm)||1.50" (38.1mm)||50' (15.2m)||6.35 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT150N-D630||1.55" (39.1mm)||1.86" (47.2mm)||500' (152.4m)||41 lbs.|
|PAN-CLT188N-6C630||1.88" (47.8mm)||2.17" (55.1mm)||600' (183m)||88.7 lbs.|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!