Panduit NetKey™ Modular Faceplate Patch Panel
With an unwavering commitment to innovation and excellence, Panduit brings you the NetKey™ Modular Faceplate Patch Panel. Performance tested to give you confidence that each 24 or 48 port will deliver, these panels accommodate all NetKey Modules to allow different media transmission such as fiber, copper or coax. Compliant to mount to your standard 19" rack, these economical patch panels aide in a complete installation.
- Economical and durable solution
- Works superbly with multi-media applications
- High density installation created by 24 and 48 port rack space
- Faceplates removable from front for accessibility
- Comes in black to match your installation
- RoHS compliant to guarantee environmental and electronic equipment standards
- Fits into any standard EIA 19" rack
- Rack mounting kit included for a complete installation
- All Panduit products are manufactured and registered ISO 9001:2000 quality certified
|PAN-NKFP24Y||24 Numbered Port Modular Patch Panel w/ 6 Removable Four-Position Faceplates||1U|
|PAN-NKFP48Y||48 Numbered Port Modular Patch Panel w/ 12 Removable Four-Position Faceplates||2U|
|PAN-NKFP24KSRBSY||NetKey™ 24 Port Faceplate Patch Panel w/ Strain Relief Bar||1U|
|PAN-NKFP48KSRBSY||NetKey™ 48 Port Faceplate Patch Panel w/ Strain Relief Bar||2U|
|PAN-NKFP12W||12 Port Modular Patch Panel w/ 3 Removable Four-Position Faceplates; mounts on 89D mounting bracket||-|
|PAN-WB89D||Wall Mount Bracket for 12 Port Snap-In Faceplate Patch Panel||-|
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- A Closer Look at Panduit
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with a RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Panduit - 24 numbered port modular patch panel:
This is a great little patch panel. Even though you have to purchase the modular jacks, this makes it easy to change out those jacks incase one goes bad or you need to change out a color of the jack. I use these for a lab environment but wouldn't hesistate to use them for production use.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!