What's special about these PANDUIT® Fiber Optic Modular Inserts?
PANDUIT® NetKey® Fiber Adapter Modules are designed to fit with all Keystone compatible products. This unique design for fiber optics allow a versatility never before seen for fiber connections by providing the commodity to be used with patch panels, faceplates, and other Keystone standard designed products. More
|PAN-NKSCM||NetKey® SC Multimode Simplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKSCMZ||NetKey® SC Singlemode Simplex Adapter Module||Zirconia Ceramic Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKSTM||NetKey® ST Multimode Simplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKDLCM||NetKey® LC Multimode Duplex Adapter Module||Phosphor Bronze Split Sleeves||Off White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKDLCMZ||NetKey® LC Singlemode Duplex Adapter Module||Zirconia Ceramic Split Sleeve||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
|PAN-NKMJM||NetKey® MT-RJ Multimode Duplex Adapter Module||-||Off White, White, Electric Ivory|
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconium ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements
- TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-10 compatible adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 Requirements
- Sr./Jr. (Senior/Junior) adapter modules are designed to accept FOCIS-10 compatible senior LC connectors at either end and FOCIS-10 junior LC connectors at the inside end for inside the wall applications
|ST Adapter Module Spec Diagram||SC Adapter Module Spec Diagram|
|LC Adapter Module Spec Diagram||MT-RJ Adapter Module Spec Diagram|
- A Closer Look at Panduit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030