Panduit NetKey® Category 6 Patch Cord
Panduit NetKey® CAT6 patch cables are an economical choice for your voice or data applications. They have a universal design compatible with most modular patch panels. You can count on quality products when you purchase the Panduit line of patch cords. Panduit products are manufactured and registered as ISO 9001:2000 quality certified.
- RoHS Compliant
- Meets and exceeds FCC Part 68 and IEC 603-7 specifications for category 6 networking
- Terminated with 8 position modular plugs at both ends to ensure they meet T568B specifications
- Manufactured with 24 AWG stranded enhanced performance cable
- Contacts are plated with 50 micro inches of gold to provide excellent connectivity
- Plug is polycarbonate and the boot is thermoplastic resin for durability
- Available in 5 colors: Off-White, Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow for simple identification
- Available in convenient sizes: 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, and 20 feet for snag free installations
- Patch cords have a 20 year warranty from Panduit
- ISO 9001:2000 quality certified
|PAN-NK6PC3||Panduit NetKey® 3ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||3 feet|
|PAN-NK6PC5||Panduit NetKey® 5ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||5 feet|
|PAN-NK6PC7||Panduit NetKey® 7ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||7 feet|
|PAN-NK6PC10||Panduit NetKey® 10ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||10 feet|
|PAN-NK6PC14||Panduit NetKey® 14ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||14 feet|
|PAN-NK6PC20||Panduit NetKey® 20ft CAT6 Patch Cord||Off-White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue||20 feet|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- A Closer Look At Panduit
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!