What's special about these Cat5e and Cat6 shielded jack modules?
- Provides superior EMI resistance to prevent the degradation of valuable information and loss of system performance
- Contacts are plated in 50 microinches of gold to enhance performance and help maintain stability
- Integrated strain relief with wire cap provides a 360° conductive path for grounding
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s Mini-Com® TX5e™ and TX6A™ Shielded module jacks are the perfect choice when your application calls for superior EMI and RFI shielding. More
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY||DIMENSIONS||COLORS||PRICE per Piece|
|PAN-CJSK5E88TG||Mini-Com TX5e Shielded Keyed Module Jack||CAT 5e||1.51" D x 0.62" W x 0.74" H||Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue|
|PAN-CJSK688TG||Mini-Com TX6 Shielded Keyed Module Jack||CAT6||1.51" D x 0.62" W x 0.74" H||Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue|
These modules become fully grounded and bonded when installed into a Panduit® all metal, modular patch panel. This is ideal for applications in the military, healthcare or manufacturing industries, where information integrity is an essential element for success. The all metal construction provides the module with the necessary elements to creating a conductive bond that helps reflect, dissipate or even eliminate damaging EMI waves before they can reach sensitive internal wiring that is carrying important data or files through your network.
- Modules are compatible with 4-pair, 22-26 AWG, 100ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cabling to match preexisting wiring, or to offer a greater range of installation choices for meeting specific needs or installer preference
- Every jack is 100% tested to ensure product quality and RL performance
- Mechanically keyed configuration reduces the chance for human error, by preventing unintentional insertion into adjacent ports
- Reusable construction allows every jack to be re-terminated a minimum of 20 times
- Color match system allows the installer to instantly distinguish the difference between CAT5e (red cap) and CAT6 (blue cap) modules; this helps to remove any guess work that can lead to costly errors and wasted time
- The termination cap is color-coded for both T568A and T568B wiring schemes, to ensure proper wire termination and installation
- 0.187 inch tab provides a conductive path to ground of individual jacks
- Features Panduit’s Giga-TX™ Technology for jack terminations, which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist
- Compatible with Panduit’s network component labels to make organizing and identifying modules a faster, easier process
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Compliant ANSI/TIA-968-A
- IEC Compliant 60603-7
- PoE Compliant IEEE 802.3af
- UL Rated 1863
- View manufacturer's warranty
|MINI-COM® TX6™ PAN-CJSK688TG||MINI-COM® TX5e™ PAN-CJSK5E88TG|
|Category 6A/ISO 11801 Class EA channel and component performance:||
Certified channel performance in a 4-connector configuration up to 100 meters and exceeds the requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10, ISO 11801 Class EA Edition 2.1, and IEEE 802.3an-2006 standards for supporting 10GBASE-T transmission over copper twisted pair cabling when used as part of the PANDUIT ® TX6 ™10GIG ™ Shielded Copper Cabling SystemCertified component performance to the ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Category 6A and ISO 11801 Class EA standards
|Category 5e/ Class D channel and component performance:||
Certified channel performance in a 4-connector configuration up to 100 meters and exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA - 568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D standardsCertified component performance to the ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D standards
|FCC compliance:||MeetsANSI/TIA-968-A; contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance||FCC compliance:||Meets ANSI/TIA-968-A; contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance|
|IEC compliance:||MeetsIEC 60603-7||IEC compliance:||Meets IEC 60603-7|
|PoE compliance:||Meets IEEE 802.3af and draft requirements of IEEE 802.3 at for PoE Plus||PoE compliance:||Meets IEEE 802.3af and draft requirements of IEEE 802.3 at for PoE Plus|
|UL rated:||No.1863||UL rated:||No. 1863|
|Conductor termination range:||Accepts primary conductor O.D. up to 0.350 in.|
|MECHANICAL TEST||TEST METHOD||MEASUREMENT||TYPICAL TEST RESULTS|
|Normal Force||-||Load (grams)||> 100|
|Vibration||IEC 512-6d||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Shock||IEC 512-6c||Contact Disturbance (microsecond)||< 5|
|Durability||IEC 512-9a||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Mating/Un-Mating||IEC 512-13b||Mating Force (N)||< 20|
|Un-Mating Force (N)||< 20|
|ELECTRICAL TEST||TEST METHOD||MEASUREMENT||TYPICAL TEST RESULTS|
|Low Level Circuit Resistance||IEC 512-2a||Resistance (mOhms)||< 20|
|Dielectric Withstand Voltage||IEC 512-4a||1000 V, 1 minute||Passed|
|Insulation Resistance||IEC 512-3a||Resistance (mOhms)||> 500|
|ENVIROMENTAL||TEST METHOD||MEASUREMENT||TYPICAL TEST RESULTS|
|Temperature Life||IEC 512-9b||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Humidity||IEC 512-11c||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Thermal Shock||IEC 512-11d||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Climatic Sequence||IEC 512-11a||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
|Flowing Mixed Gas Corrosion||IEC 512-11g||Circuit Resistance (mOhms)||< 40|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- TX5e Parts Drawing (PDF)
- TX5e Product Brochure (PDF)
- TX6 Parts Drawing (PDF)
- TX6 Product Brochure (PDF)
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following -
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer's guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030