Panduit® Mini-Com® Recessed Modular Patch Panels
This can quickly become a frustrating and costly problem when networks are slowed or cables need replacing due to pinching and improper bend radius. With Panduit's Mini-Com® Recessed Patch Panels, damaged and pinched patch cords are no longer a problem, thanks to the 3 inches of extra room provided. This helps promote a healthier bend radius, and makes cable organization simple and safer on cables.
- Includes pre-printed labels with a writable back for custom labeling and easy port identification
- Affordable and easy to use replacement labels with label protection coverings are available for Mini-Com® recessed patch panels
- Modular design allows user to easily modify and change modules to meet specific demands or specifications
- Easy to install; mounts to any EIA 19" standard rack
- RoHS Compliant
- View manufacturer's warranty
- Panduit Mini-Com 24 Port Patch Panel Drawing Dimension
- Panduit Mini-Com 48 Port Patch Panel Drawing Dimension
- Panduit Replacement Label Drawing Dimension
|Weight:||0.77 lb||1.32 lbs|
|Patch Panel Style:||Recessed||Recessed|
|PART #||PORT||RU||MOUNTING WIDTH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Panduit Mini-Com Recessed Modular Patch Panel with Snap-On Faceplates|
|PAN-CPPL24WRBLY||24||1||19"||19"L x 1.72"W x 3.9"D||0.77 lb|
|PAN-CPPL48WRBLY||48||2||19"||19"L x 3.47"W x 3.9"D||1.32 lbs|
|PAN-C4PPLK||6 Replacement Labels and 6 Label Covers||2.61"L x 2.04"W x 0.03"D||0.011 lb|
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
HOW-TO CORNER -