What's special about these flush mount style patch panels?
- Faceplates mount to the backside of panel to keep the front side flush with the modules, providing increased working space and enhanced aesthetic qualities
- Supports all Mini-Com® modules (CAT 5e, CAT 6, fiber optic, and audio/video) for creating a unique panel to meet even the most demanding specifications
- Available in both angled and flat styles to match already existing panels or personal preferences
- Click for More Features
Not all patch panel applications are created equal, and in today’s growing industries, style and variety are must-haves. Panduit’s Mini-Com® line of flush mount patch panels provide user with an option of adding in a bit more functionality with a mix of style. The flush mount patch panel allows you to mount the face plates in the rear in order to keep the front side sleek and smooth.
|ANGLED FLUSH MOUNT PANELS|
|PAN-CPPA24FMWBLY||4.65" D x 19" W x 1.72" H||24||1||19"|
|FLAT FLUSH MOUNT PANELS|
|PAN-CPP24FMWBLY||1.04" D x 19" W x 1.72" H||24||1||19"|
|PAN-CPP48FMWBLY||1.04" D x 19" W x 3.47" H||48||2||19"|
- Each port is pre-numbered to provide fast visual Identification of each cable
- Provides white, writable surface for labeling and identifying individual ports
- Modular design allows for customization of each panel, and facilitates constant changes or cabling revisions that may be needed down the road
- Easy to install; and mounts to any EIA 19” standard rack
- Angled patch panels facilitate the proper bend radius of cables, and provide a direct route for organizing cables in a vertical cable manager
- RoHS Compliant
- CPPA24FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPPA48FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPP24FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPP48FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
|Weight||0.78 lb||0.73 lb||1.12 lb|
|Patch Panel Style||Angled||Flat||Flat|
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030